论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 建议

See previous matches with the same opponent (7)

lv Brudaks >> 星期五 七月 26 - 12:14

When I have an upcoming match (especially if it's someone not in my immediate league such as a cup match) I really want a simple way to see my match history with that team - what matches we played, in what tournament, what were the results, with a link to the actual game so that I can see what layouts we both used.

For the matter, I vaguely remember that I have seen something like it in rockingsoccer but just now I spent a bunch of time looking and couldn't find it - so if it exists, please point me to it; but if not, that seems like an obvious, useful function that should be added to the UI.

lv Brudaks
尚未出师
注册于2017-05-04
il Numpty >> 星期五 七月 26 - 12:49, 已编辑 星期五 七月 26 - 12:52

From the match analyse function look at the four options on the top right. 

The bottom option is "Previous results".

The games themselves aren't saved for very long. I guess it's a space issue but perhaps the time could be extended so that matches are kept for longer.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Brudaks >> 星期五 七月 26 - 18:25

Ah, yes, that's where I saw it.

Still, I'd like to suggest a change to add this functionality to the "ordinary" menu when viewing another team - in this manner I can look up the stats only if there's an upcoming game, but it would be reasonable to have an ability to see the same window also *after* the match, when the analyse function isn't available anymore.

lv Brudaks
尚未出师
注册于2017-05-04
uy Maxpoint >> 星期五 七月 26 - 23:05

There is a VIP 2 and VIP 3 feature to compare teams and see the hystory between them already where you can see the official matches results and the head to head sepparated for competition.

@Numpty "The games themselves aren't saved for very long."

I think all the data is erased at the season change and that's what the statistics last. After, only the results of all the competitions are kept to not saturate the servers.

uy Maxpoint
尚未出师
注册于2013-03-14
br Ronaldo César >> 星期三 七月 31 - 15:19

@Numpty I don't think it's because of space that matches are not saved, as I have test games that can still be accessed and there are many games.

br Ronaldo César
小有名气
注册于2016-07-11
us supermanager1 >> 星期五 八月 2 - 01:24

Matches are deleted to save server space. I believe that at the end of each season, all of the competitive matches in that season are deleted. Friendlies are retained.

us supermanager1
尚未出师
注册于2017-02-04
au davo >> 星期五 八月 2 - 15:45

If it just kept the formation, tactics and result rather than the whole game, it would use significantly less space. It could also do this for the friendlies, which seem to have been retained since March last year, which would free some space up.

au davo
小有名气
注册于2013-08-27