Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

The FIRST World Cup!!! (197)

it Fresty >> lunes septiembre 2 - 16:28
Congratulations also from Italy!
it Fresty
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
il joest5 >> lunes septiembre 2 - 17:30
Congratulations Hong Kong. Didn't think they will win the world cup but they did it with style and certainly deserve it.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Gary H. >> lunes septiembre 2 - 17:31
Well done Hong Kong.. Just one question: why couldnt you have won 6-1? ;)
eng Gary H.
Novato
Registrado2013-03-15
es Archibaldo >> lunes septiembre 2 - 17:58
Once the first World Cup has finished, I'd like to suggest one possible minor improvement for the next international tournaments.

The World Cup has taken 7 weeks. I think that's a lot of time in the game because:
1. The schedule of the season is almost full (as we know, the finals of the Continental Leagues had to be postponed)
2. In real life the World Cup takes 1 month.

So I suggest that the first 2 matches of the group stage could be played the same day (one in the morning, one in the evening). And the third match of the group stage could be played the same day as the round of the best 16. And even the quarterfinals and the semifinals could be played the same day.

In this way you can reduce the number of weeks of the WC and avoid some problems with overlapping competitions (league's play-offs) and, what's more important, I think it emphasises the concept of team. In this WC, with 1 game per day, (in general terms) it was easy to recover players from one match to the next one. In real life it's not so easy and the team, as a whole, becomes more important as more players have to play matches; otherwise, players would be exhausted before the finals.

Anyway, regardless of the number of weeks (a minor detail, as I sayd), I think the WC (and the Continental Champs too) is a great tournament and a huge improvement for the game!
es Archibaldo
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
nu ardi >> lunes septiembre 2 - 18:13
I support this idea :) i think so it would be better
nu ardi
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
pl Ace >> lunes septiembre 2 - 18:52
It came to the point where all the tactics in the World Cup looked ridiculous. LB, LM, LF + RB, RM, RF + 3 CDs/DCBs and someone in the middle. Just to make the LFs and RFs get the ball. I think it killed the sportsmanship and took the strategy out (it says it is an intelligent football manager...) and just made it a lottery - who will get more balls to wide forwards, that manager will win.

I would not say HK won in style, congratulations are in order, nonetheless! The best team is always the ona that is on top at the end.

The best thing in that World Cup was to prove, that anyone can win with anyone and that is the hope for us and something to look for in the future.

One question, though. Where is the third place match?
pl Ace
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-09
no Eaglewing >> lunes septiembre 2 - 19:33
Congratulations, Hong Kong! :)
no Eaglewing
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-08
es Archibaldo >> lunes septiembre 2 - 20:18
The problem of the forwards is not something new of specific of this WC. Remember the final of the European Champions League, both teams used the same tactic.

I agree with the suggestion of the third place match too in this kind of tournaments.
es Archibaldo
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
it Fresty >> martes septiembre 3 - 07:46
Archibaldo, you had a good idea about the duration of the competition, but I think it could be difficult to play more than one knock-out match per day. In this case, the managers of the National Teams will not be able to set in advance the lineup for the second match because they don't know if they win the first match of the day. This could lead to some missing lineups in the most important matches of the competition...
Maybe it could be possible to play all the group stage matches in one day: the first at 01.00, the second at 12.00 and the third at 23.00. Then, the knock-out rounds could be played day by day.
By the way, me too I like the idea of the third place final.
it Fresty
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
eng Gary H. >> martes septiembre 3 - 13:57
Fresty, The idea of two WC matches a day fits more, because A day on here is really a week, so it just feels better having two games a week then three a week, players will be far to tired for the knock-out stage..
eng Gary H.
Novato
Registrado2013-03-15
hr klokan92 >> martes septiembre 3 - 14:54
Although I was cheering for Spain.

There was too many goals for my taste.

TOP 3 scorers list:

K. Jihai--12(7)
L. Brodetsky--10(4)
E. Fuertes--10(7)

Since Just Fontaine, nobody has scored so many goals on WC in reality! And that was long time ago...
hr klokan92
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
si NK Krško
es Archibaldo >> martes septiembre 3 - 15:57
In 1958, wow! And theere were one round less (there were no round of the best 16)!

In fact, our WC in Rocking Soccer has been quite similar to Sweden 1958. 5-2 in the final, 6-3 in the match for the 3rd place, 11 goals in the semifinals
es Archibaldo
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ua Garfman >> martes septiembre 3 - 16:08
Maybe that is just the way we should look at this. As if this game is still in 1958: spectacular games with lots of goals :-)
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
pl Ace >> martes septiembre 3 - 21:16
For sure. I wonder how the teams will look in 6-7 seasons. 10 stars each player? :D
pl Ace
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-09
eng Gary H. >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 13:47
Well, garfman, it's better then us saying we are still in 1930 xD
eng Gary H.
Novato
Registrado2013-03-15