Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Retirement of older players (339)

tr Q >> miércoles marzo 27 - 15:05

@ Joost

The most accurate comment I've read so far. Absolutely I agree.

tr Q
Usuario
Registrado2015-02-20
tr Crimean Tatars FC 1944
nl Joost >> miércoles marzo 27 - 18:32

Thanks Q!!

nl Joost
Usuario
Registrado2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
at Bambi >> jueves marzo 28 - 06:21

Does anyone know if it will be possible to sell players before retirement in the transfer window after season 79 or will be the last chance in the mid-season transfer window during season 79?

thanks in advance!

at Bambi
Usuario
Registrado2023-10-17
at Wiener Sportclub
nl MarnixStar >> jueves marzo 28 - 06:29

The message telling you a player is going to retire should contain the name of the player now.

@Bambi, you can sell those players as long as they didnt decide to retire af the end of the season. If they have made their decision you cant sell them anymore.

nl MarnixStar
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-03-13
nl NextGen FC
ee onuelver >> viernes marzo 29 - 10:56

The message itself had only: Your player will retire soon.

You can see on player's profile when he will retire like this: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2104803 there is line after age.

ee onuelver
Usuario
Registrado2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ph Cresencio Fernando >> viernes marzo 29 - 14:33, Editado viernes marzo 29 - 14:35

@onuelver   I see it.... "retires on May 5 2024" .

ph Cresencio Fernando
Usuario
Registrado2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> domingo marzo 31 - 06:39, Editado domingo marzo 31 - 07:02

A Gk is very useful during his 40's, to make up the astronomical wage demand during his 30's, the admin is doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, when there's more important aspects of the game to fix first.

What should have been eliminated is the further growth of GK or outfield players after 45yrs of age, that was the main reason for this update in the first place.

I believe there is other things to fix before player's retirement kicks in. The age factors is already there for something and the effects should've been reduced on outfield players before this update, I disagree with anyone saying our opinion doesn't matter in this case of player's retirement.

After so many years this is what you come out with first. The next Six years nothing 

Before retirement of player's things like

Age factors

Market value

Asking price

Astronomical Wages demand, should at least be reviewed.

il Numpty >> domingo marzo 31 - 09:17, Editado domingo marzo 31 - 09:17

Doesn't anyone know a top class forger who can make a dozen new birth certificates.  

Just asking for a friend.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> domingo marzo 31 - 11:54

@Numpty

Yes, the Abbot can sort that out for you. Brother Papillon can apply his skills in that area. The Abbot saved him from a life of crime, but sometimes a little of what makes you bad, makes you better. Two full barrows of bank notes please. Barrows are non refundable, useful for the gardens.

eng Monk
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> domingo marzo 31 - 12:35, Editado domingo marzo 31 - 12:36

I can't share the details but someone skilled in the dark arts would be a bonus. I know it's asking a lot but does the Abbot have any dealings with the man known as 'the Serpent'?

As for the money I'm told that won't be a problem as the club were recently gifted $500 million for a player worth around $25 million.

Fortunately many of the clubs in the lower leagues are run by artificial intelligence and are frequently misled by the book value so sometimes spend extraordinary amounts on untalented journeymen. It just goes to show how much you can rely on Rocking Soccer being true to real life. 

Unfortunately there's been a run on wheelbarrows within the game and they're proving very difficult to find. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ph Cresencio Fernando >> lunes abril 1 - 01:57

I have a collection of fine wheelbarrows but the tires are all flat. On the bottom anyway. 

ph Cresencio Fernando
Usuario
Registrado2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
eng Monk >> lunes abril 1 - 08:26

@Numpty

The Abbot says no barrows then no deal. 

@ Cresencio

Barrows with a flat tyre at the bottom are fine, it's the ones that are flat at the top that we don't like.

eng Monk
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Tsar >> lunes abril 1 - 10:32

Let the old ones go... They deserve rest. 

eng Tsar
Usuario
Registrado2018-01-04
eng Invincibles City
il Numpty >> lunes abril 1 - 10:42

It's the Australian wheelbarrows that go flat at the top.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Draveur >> lunes abril 1 - 12:43

For those calling the use of older gk's unethical, I'd like to point out that this is a game. - And not a very realistic one at that. - The point of a game is to try to win. This strategy was absoultely within the rules and therefore is certainly not a reason to question soemone's ethics. I find such an assertion to be way out of bounds. - If anything question the rules. 

And just the fact that this was announced in the middle of a transfer window tells you all you need to know about how well this rule change was planned. 

ca Draveur
Usuario
Registrado2020-05-14
ca Draveurs