Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Fútbol en la vida real

Eurovision (56)

nz Luke Broadcast >> sábado mayo 23 - 20:50
ok jax, if you have played instruments maybe u recognise this xylophone. i think neutral cannot get that...

watch out Hungary, Sweden, Russia, Norway and Australia. they are considered as main favourites. Estonia was shaky in the final, they were much better in semi-final :(
nz Luke Broadcast
Novato
Registrado2013-09-18
ca Jax >> sábado mayo 23 - 20:59
@Of Course. I'm just being overly critical. So it's based on the performance as much as the song itself?

@Namejs It wasn't really my thing but I can respect the pipes she has. The song itself was not particularly special.

I'm watching older performances of these songs so I can't really judge their performances, just the song quality. I will take a look at those after the TFC (Toronto FC) game.
ca Jax
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-30
it Echo >> sábado mayo 23 - 21:06
I saw 6-7 performances, the best for me was the German girl by far, very good and "scratchy" voice and nice song with a good rythmn.
I liked the Georgia song too.
Anyway, almost all the songs are not that bad.
But everybody sing in English? Only the Spanish girl sang in her language (considering the ones I saw).
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23
nz Luke Broadcast >> sábado mayo 23 - 21:08
ok, saw Russia again. no chance that she won't win...
nz Luke Broadcast
Novato
Registrado2013-09-18
pt Marco Carvalho >> sábado mayo 23 - 23:29
Portugal, as usual, didnt even made it to the final... lol
pt Marco Carvalho
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-05-07
pt Sporting Clube Portugal
se Pontus >> domingo mayo 24 - 11:12
GO SWEDEN!!!!
se Pontus
Novato
Registrado2013-07-25
de long >> domingo mayo 24 - 15:55
Germany 0 points last place wuhuu lol
de long
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
ee Balthazor >> martes mayo 10 - 18:01
Time to dig it up again...one hour to start of first semifinal.
ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Orauw >> domingo mayo 15 - 06:59
EuroVision 2016, Ukrain has won :/ She was the worst.
nl Orauw
Usuario
Registrado2015-12-06
eng chukanovich >> domingo mayo 15 - 08:17
I personally liked our song "If love was a crime" very much. We should have been in top 3.
eng chukanovich
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-22
ee Balthazor >> domingo mayo 15 - 08:37, Editado domingo mayo 15 - 09:22
This year was a parade of many average songs. I watched both semis too and couldn't draw clear line, which songs should be my 10 finalists. Most of songs didn't disturb, but they didn't attract enough to vote this year. Previous years had bigger polarization.

edit: and fresh news say that finally we got absolute last place. Well, our song was quite weak (chosen because of same author as previous year), but not so bad to stay behind of Finland and Moldova.
ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Orauw >> domingo mayo 15 - 17:00
@chukanovich That song was song was number 3 on my list, I made a top 26. Don't know why they didn't make it that high.
nl Orauw
Usuario
Registrado2015-12-06
ee onuelver >> jueves mayo 11 - 21:58
Dafuuq...Estonia again out of final?
ee onuelver
Usuario
Registrado2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Dragontao >> jueves mayo 11 - 22:07
Well I don't think the British entry was even written by a Brit. Perhaps it's the only way they figure anyone else in Europe is going to vote for us now lol.

It really is mostly utter dross.

I only switch over to it for the scoring and Graham Norton's none too serious commentary on the political bias. You know where half the votes are going before they've been announced.
eng Dragontao
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Balthazor >> viernes mayo 12 - 03:49
Honestly saying, this year is probably worst ever by songs' selection. It was stupid idea to imitate symbol of crap named Modern Talking and failing out was deserved. Well, other songs were not much better and I didn't find any songs from semi-2 to deserve my vote.
ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn