Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

ahahah (18)

il Numpty >> martes abril 9 - 16:16, Editado martes abril 9 - 16:16

I refer the honourable gentleman to your previous statement. 

• "You can keep adding debt forever."  

In which case how are the costs dropping, or the debt remains small and manageable? That kind of magic accounting is only available at the Post Office. 

If you want the same then please apply on a postcard to Post Office Limited, who will come and install their latest Horizon software at your club. It's guaranteed and risk free.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> martes abril 9 - 16:24

Yep, that statement is true as you highlighted in your next post. I'm not sure what point you're making, but it's lost on me.

All I was doing was focusing on the vast majority of users who might briefly touch into debt but do something like sell some players and bring down their wage bill to the point where their stadium income starts wiping out the debt.

For the committed debt acquirer then they can get sucked into their own black hole (*awaits trade mark euphemism*)

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
si miller >> miércoles abril 10 - 12:42

Thx all for the answers.

si miller
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-05-22
si NK PROFIservis