Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Fútbol en la vida real

Nations League (48)

ee Taavi >> lunes junio 10 - 13:10

Yeah , thats what sympathizes with me , hard work over talent :D

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> lunes junio 10 - 13:31
GOAT? Might be ignoring a few players from before his time. Just saying ...
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
il Numpty >> lunes junio 10 - 14:33

What I admire most about Ronaldo is his hard work and utter dedication to make the most of himself as a player. He's definitely made the most of his talent and has had an extraordinary career. 

Imagine the player that George Best could have been if he'd had the same work ethic as Ronaldo. 

The thing that I don't like about Ronaldo is his sheer arrogance. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> lunes junio 10 - 15:03

Yeah, GOAT, i think Messi and Ronaldo are both way better then who ever will be 3rd , which one of those is the best is debatable , but i dont see anyone from the past being better then them , also because the game has evolved , players have better nutrition , better training, better tactics

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> lunes junio 10 - 17:39
So you're telling me Ronaldo is better than Pele or R9. Right. I don't buy that.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
pt Sir Alex >> lunes junio 10 - 19:15, Editado lunes junio 10 - 20:38

We can´t compare different things... one thing i know, he is the best player now and since a lot of seasons ago and will play easy more 4 seasons with the same note and beat all the individual records and it will be hard someone in the future do better for sure.

R9? LOOL!

But for me the King still is Eusébio, Ronaldo will be the Prince of all records.

pt Sir Alex
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-04
ee Taavi >> lunes junio 10 - 19:24, Editado lunes junio 10 - 19:26

I can only say my opinion , and i think Ronaldo and Messi are the best of all time, if Pele was 30 years old today and playing he would not win the ballon dor

The arguement can go on forever though , we will never know for sure :)

My favourite players all time are Henry,Zidane and Paul Scholes :D

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ca Alex Seymour >> martes junio 11 - 00:04

Paul Scholes He Scores Goals. Scholesy was the best player I have ever seen.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ro Andrei >> martes junio 11 - 04:10
Eusebio, the greatest? Well, he was great, there is no questioning that. The greatest? Nope, sorry.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> martes junio 11 - 09:40

Paul Scholes ,the true underrated greatest of all time , even now would be better then anyone on United , although that isnt saying much

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
pt Sir Alex >> martes junio 11 - 12:41

Not the best Andrei, i know, but he is our King.

pt Sir Alex
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-04
ro Andrei >> martes junio 11 - 13:35
That he is. Fair enough!
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
eng holt >> jueves junio 13 - 11:00, Editado jueves junio 13 - 11:03

How abt some candidates for the best Player?(There is no need though,cause everyone knows Gerrard is the best...)

1)Sir Stanley Matthews

2)Pele

3)Gerd Mueller

4) The Total Football Gang

5)Eusebio

6)Ronaldo

7)Messi

8)Maradonna

9)Yashin

10)Best and Gasgoine

From what I've heard,Peter Knowles was one in a generation player and was on track to be the best ever,when he left football for religion.

Most underrated and best keepers has to be Jussi Jääskeläinen,Nigel Martyn and Oblak.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
eng holt >> jueves junio 13 - 11:05

PS Its pretty unlucky for the golden generation of Belgium and Netherlands to fade without a trophy,however VVD and Co. seem to be making a comeback...

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
ca Alex Seymour >> jueves junio 13 - 18:35, Editado jueves junio 13 - 18:35

The greatest player that ever was, is Robin Friday.

I never saw him play, hence why I think Scholesy is the best to me. However, check out Mr Friday. Google him.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC