Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

European Championship - Estonia (37)

de Iso >> lunes mayo 10 - 14:04

Well, all the tough luck I had in the past turned to real luck for Germany today! Finally the first title :)

de Iso
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-30
de VfB Leipzig
nl Aad Mansveld >> lunes mayo 10 - 15:10

Congrats to ISO. And indeed in the  end the GErmans win. His Attacking midfielder didi the job.  Well second of the World and second of Europe it could be worse ofcourse but maybe its the Dutch deasese i brought to England now ( we are used to second places in The Netherlands , 1974,1978 and 2010 world cup) Its time to renovate the English team now and say goodbye to some oldies and welcome some youngsters. We will be ready for qualifying for next World Cup.  

nl Aad Mansveld
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee onuelver >> martes mayo 11 - 11:36

So Estonia had potential for third place as we lost only to two finalists :D we don't have any bright superstars and Edwin Savi is relatively old already and making mistakes. Last seasons we didn't qualify anywhere. From our 13-14 managers maybe 8-9 really can grow NT players and others like me can just have lucky pulls to sell somewhere top club. So reaching to top 8 is success for us. 

ee onuelver
Usuario
Registrado2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Aad Mansveld >> martes mayo 11 - 17:38

He do not insult my Left Back Savi :smirk:

nl Aad Mansveld
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee Balthazor >> miércoles mayo 12 - 18:00

Just curious: do we have real elections (between 2 or more candidates) somewhere? It was previous summer when I had last time chance to vote (in Austria) and long pause before that too. Currently I have access to 9 countries votings, 7 of them have 1 and 2 of them 0 candidates. 

I paused my NT career until distant learning is not threatening anymore(as I am teacher)- previous year I missed already some NT lineups because had no hoped time for logging in.

ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> miércoles mayo 12 - 18:40

Argentina and Portugal

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Aad Mansveld >> jueves mayo 13 - 18:49

Netherlands