Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

The FIRST World Cup!!! (197)

nl Vincent de Boer >> viernes agosto 23 - 10:10
@maccabi: the planning was indeed one day off. All the matches are played one day later now.
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15
lv Tamaz >> viernes agosto 23 - 10:45
Brazil
Croatia
Poland
Spain

oh..in real life this wud be such a amazing group

the winner cud be Brazil and after that Poand and Croatia....and Spain with 0 points.
lv Tamaz
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
es Maragator >> viernes agosto 23 - 10:56
Spain 0 points jajajaja, will see.
es Maragator
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-08
es Real Astorga
hu MacikaG >> viernes agosto 23 - 11:10
Spain won his Q group with almost max points, i would be surprized if they finished zero points at his group.
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
es Archibaldo >> viernes agosto 23 - 11:50
I'd be surprised too if we finish with zero points ;)

But Brazil, Poland and Croatia are very strong teams so anything can happen! Let's see.

In my opinion, Poland could be slightly a bit better than the other teams and Croatia the weakest by a very small margin. As I said, anything is possoble, so let's play and we'll see.

A little reminder already pointed out by @MacikaG: (a bit unexpectedly; I have to admit) Spain was one of the best temas in the qualification stage against good teams as Italy, Turkey and Ireland (also in the World Cup).

In real life ... no doubt: Brazil and Spain would be (by far) the hot favourites.
es Archibaldo
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ua Garfman >> viernes agosto 23 - 12:11
In real life countries like Hong Kong would also not qualify....that's why this is fun :-) I'm very excited to see how things will unfold, because many teams could win it, no single team is head and shoulders above the rest.
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
us ranks39 >> viernes agosto 23 - 12:46
The United States also has a very good opportunity to get out of their group, as I think they're the class of the group. Then when it comes down to one game(in the knockout rounds) anything can happen! I still like Argentina to win it though!
us ranks39
Novato
Registrado2013-02-12
il Jordy Cruijff >> viernes agosto 23 - 13:16
thx vincent
il Jordy Cruijff
Novato
Registrado2013-04-08
es Archibaldo >> viernes agosto 23 - 19:26
One important thing that I think should be reconsidered for future years (as a Spanish user has recently pointed out).

- The World Cup will begin in August, 27th. Ok.
- The semifinals of the Continental Leagues are going to be in August 24th and 26th. So the Finals of the European League (and evryone else) will take place once the World Cup has begun!

I think it has no sense because those teams won't be able to play with the players selected for the National Teams. And they are the Finals!

I know the schedule is almost full, but it's unbelievable to have a Chelsea-Benfica European League Final (the last one, for instance) without their international players in the same week of the last round of the Group Round of the World Cup or the Last 16 KO matches.

Maybe International Club Tournaments should start one or two weeks earlier in order to avoid these overlapping situation.
es Archibaldo
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ua Garfman >> viernes agosto 23 - 19:50
Very true, and the same would also apply to teams which participate in playoffs.
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
fr TONTONKAL >> sábado agosto 24 - 01:44
Home advantage is for netherlands only or teams listed first (first ... second) are considered home ?
fr TONTONKAL
Novato
Registrado2013-05-30
kr 최용수 >> sábado agosto 24 - 06:02
Bolivia
Japan
Singapore
Korea Republic

My friends and I were stunned
kr 최용수
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
eng James >> sábado agosto 24 - 06:07
@TOTONKAL It's only The Netherlands who have home advantage.
eng James
Novato
Registrado2013-03-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> sábado agosto 24 - 07:23
@Archibaldo: yes, I already thought of that but it was too hard to reschedule this year. I think I'll just postpone the EL finals till after the WC so they will be played in week 2 of the new season.

Next time I think I can make the entire tournament go a bit faster so it can be finished before the european championships in season 6.
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15
ua BeerMan >> sábado agosto 24 - 07:30, Editado sábado agosto 24 - 07:31
What about players special skills based on home\away matches? Is it counted as away match when the game is on natural stadium or it won't have effect at all?
ua BeerMan
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-28