Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

jp sushieater >> martes junio 18 - 04:54
Group stage ended, here comes the direct knockout.
Here is the pairs: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-288/round-6

Best match will be I think: Cambuur vs. FC United of Manchester
jp sushieater
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-24
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> martes junio 18 - 05:51
Cambuur vs. FC United of Manchester
This match is final.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Novato
Registrado2013-03-04
fr hoplayann >> martes junio 18 - 07:16
It's going to be interesting indeed
fr hoplayann
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
il joest5 >> martes junio 18 - 07:48
Cambuur vs. Fc united of Manchester is certainly a very strong match. I also think that Strood City vs. LKS Granit Koczala is a very strong match up.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
eng pepsy11 >> martes junio 18 - 09:16
I think that Cambuur vs. Fc united of Manchester is definitely the biggest match next round. But overall great matches have been drawn.
eng pepsy11
Novato
Registrado2013-01-16
eng Kezza >> martes junio 18 - 12:47
Agree that Cambur vs FC United Of Manchester will be a great tie.. probably pick of the round.

Personally feel I have a tough draw gainst LKS.. their definately a team I wanted to avoid!

Whatever happens good luck everyone left in the competition

kezzer
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
nl Corniel >> martes junio 18 - 12:48
The pairings:

1. FC Leeuw Rocks - FK Željezničar
2. Manchester United - Real Astorga
3. FC Beawulf - FC Korndackeln
4. Firenze - RC Strasbourg Alsace
5. Strood City - LKS Granit Koczała®
6. Juventus - Hapoel Haifa
7. Cambuur - FC United Of Manchester
8. Sporting Lisbon - Lost Keys United

Manchester United, Beawulf, Strasbourg Alsace, Strood City, Hapoel Haifa, and Lost Keys United are favourites to reach the next round I think.

FC Leeuw Rocks and FK Željezničar are equally strong. Both of them will have a hard time after this round.

Cambuur and FC United Of Manchester will kick out a true favourite for the title. I hope Cambuur wins (good friend, same country). We will see what happen.

I'm not sure if this schedule is of the form: 1-2, 3-4, ect. But if so, The lower have is much stronger, witch Strood City, Hapoel Haifa, Cambuur, FC United Of Manchester, and Lost Keys United.
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
hu MacikaG >> sábado junio 22 - 06:36, Editado sábado junio 22 - 06:42
First mathes results:

FC Leeuw Rocks - FK Željezničar 1-2
Manchester United - Real Astorga 1-4
FC Beawulf - FC Korndackeln 3-1
Firenze - RC Strasbourg Alsace 1-5
Strood City - LKS Granit Koczała® 4-3
Juventus - Hapoel Haifa 0-4
Cambuur - FC United Of Manchester 3-3
Sporting Lisbon - Lost Keys United 1-8

Lost Keys absolutely sure goes to the next round, Hapoel and Strasbourg also has a good chance, as Astorga, but Machester is capable 3-0 home victory I think. Zeljeznicar has an away win, so they also in the good position, Beawulf maybe the recived goal caused a possibly problem, Strood won, but 4-3 is not an insurance against Koczala, and the biggest battle finished tie, so FC United of Manchester (lead 3-0 at half way) has a slight advantage, but these pair is unpredictable.
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
it matteo94 >> domingo junio 23 - 20:58
My opponent too overrated and underrated too my team.
In the first leg played with the team owner, but all tired and in fact 0-0 to 4-0 in 1 t 2 t then return to play with some reservations and won 4-2 but I was ahead 3-0.
Perhaps the most of playing 2 games could go, too bad.
For the qualification to the Champions I see it hard, I'll have to reschedule for the next few seasons
it matteo94
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
it Pisa Sporting Club
il joest5 >> domingo junio 23 - 22:19
I don't think it is a matter of overrated or underrated. In one or two games there might be favorites but there's also might be upsets. At the end the goal is to go throw, and even if not in a classic way, my team did it.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
nl Corniel >> lunes junio 24 - 09:18
FC United Of Manchester was unlucky against Cambuur yesterday. The other matches gave no surprises I guess.

The pairings for the QF:

RC Strasbourg Alsace - Strood City
Lost Keys United - Real Astorga
Cambuur - FK Željeznicar
FC Beawulf - Hapoel Haifa

After a thrilling Ca

The match Strasbourg-Strood City is the killer one this round. I think the British are the stronger one, but I will be a close call.

Hapoel Haifa is slightly favourite against FC Beawulf. Both FK Željeznicar and Real Astorga are the underdogs, but maybe the can disturb the Dutch party time.
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
hu MacikaG >> lunes junio 24 - 10:14
if your team can "switch off" 5.1 star Michael Laudrup, Lost key has a smaller problem. I think this battle wuld be similar to Cambuur-United of MAchester last round.
Other 3 pair, my tips: Strood City, Cambuur and Hapoel Haifa. This is the last 8, so anything can happen, but I think Cambuur has the easiest work to do.
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Corniel >> lunes junio 24 - 11:11, Editado lunes junio 24 - 11:11
@MacikaG: We will see, but Real Astorga has 3.25/3.7 stars and Lost Keys 4.0/4.3. That's a gap of 0.82 stars. Quite big on a two way meeting.
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
es Maragator >> lunes junio 24 - 11:24
100% Lost Keys United in Semi-finals, I'm going to play with young players.
es Maragator
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-08
es Real Astorga
sco Arno Wiersma >> lunes junio 24 - 13:32
@Maragator
Young players can also win the game for you, if they all have a good day and are worth all their silver and grey stars combined. But if you are not going to play in your strongest formation that will of course reduce the chance you have.
sco Arno Wiersma
Novato
Registrado2013-02-08