Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

eng Kezza >> viernes junio 28 - 17:35, Editado viernes junio 28 - 17:35
@Hoplayann: yeah you were definately unlucky Hoplayann.. my keeper was MOM in the first game and your keeper got injured in the 2nd game.. I was lucky to make it past you in the end. (thanks for the best wishes.. would love to win the cup!)

@MacikaG: Thanks mate... I think my task is almost mission imposiible with argubly the best team left (Lost Keys)... but should be a good game at least.. and anything can happen!
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> sábado junio 29 - 08:00
Beawulf defeated Cambuur 5-0 in the 1st leg. What we can see in 2nd leg?
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Corniel >> sábado junio 29 - 13:01
@MacikaG: Well, maybe it's a little revance. Yesterday Cambuur defeated Beawulf at the cup final (with 5-0). Beawulf is clear favourite now to reach the final (imho).

Lost Keys United secured a 4-3 victory at the dying seconds of the second half. Therefor Strood City has the best change to win the encounter.
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
sco Arno Wiersma >> sábado junio 29 - 17:18
Beawulf will progress to the finals of the Champions League. No team can correct a 5-0 defeat.

But to correct Corniel: the day before I beat Beawulf in overtime 5-3 in the Cup final. At full time the score was 3-3.
sco Arno Wiersma
Novato
Registrado2013-02-08
hu MacikaG >> sábado junio 29 - 18:45
5-0 was a big surprize for me.
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Corniel >> lunes julio 1 - 16:14
And yet another surprise: Lost Keys United made it to the finals! After a small 4-3 win at home, the bookies favoured Strood City, but The Keys won with a stunning 1-5 at Strood Temple.

It will be a full Dutch final for sure. But who will be the second? Will there be another amazing goal shower? Cambuur needs 6 goals more then Beawulf. Probably not, but who knows?
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
eng Kezza >> lunes julio 1 - 17:14
Good luck in final Corniel!
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> lunes julio 1 - 18:43
Congratulation Lost Keys, I think it wasn't a big surprize, but 5-1 away win is a small.
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Anders_D >> lunes julio 1 - 21:06
Wow, that's a great result Corniel. Congrats on reaching the final! I am almost ready to face Cambuur for the 4th time in a week (!), including a close lost cup final.

The CL championship situation provides a puzzle with the CL places for next season though. Lost Keys will qualify for the CL league anyway (will be first or second in the dutch league). Does that mean that either Cambuur or Beawulf earns a ticket even if they would lose the final?
nl Anders_D
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
il joest5 >> lunes julio 1 - 22:08
Sorry to tell you but as you can see in this post: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=2929&posts=6 winning the CL wont give an extra place to a dutch team for next year. Unfortunatley both FC Beawulf and Cambuur will not play in the CL next year (unless somehow Cambuur will manage to pass Invisible Delft in the three games left at the dutch league).

Anyway congratulation for both you and Corniel for making it to the final.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> martes julio 2 - 05:53
Yes, it is interesting that this years CL finalist won't participate in next year battle. Anyway, I also congratulate both finalist team.
/We feel better if Delft will be the contender next year, not Cambuur, because I think Cambuur is a little bit stronger. for my team group stage is very good, maybe an enormous lucky draw can help me to go forward from the group./

Here is the CL final link, where the first 10 lucky user can buy the ticket: http://rockingsoccer.com/hu/foci/info/match-307129/fixture
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Danh >> martes julio 2 - 08:12
@MagikaG I got a ticket :D I am gonna see the biggest match this season :P
nl Danh
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-21
nl Anders_D >> martes julio 2 - 12:30
Thanks for the info.

Normally the final of different of tournaments (both cup and in Europe) is played at a neutral stadium. In this setting, the home team has a big advantage. For me it's pretty unlucky as this is the second final where this is the case. Nonetheless my cup fighter squad will give Lost Keys hell tomorrow! In all honesty, if things were the other way around I might not have as big a problem as now :) If you see the difference in win percentage home team vs away team, it makes the final tilted in every single tournament.

BTW Invisible Delft is a nice nickname :)
nl Anders_D
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
hu MacikaG >> miércoles julio 3 - 12:44
Congratulation to Lost Keys, they won the CL final by penalties 4-2. Full time score was 1-1
hu MacikaG
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
it Echo >> miércoles julio 3 - 12:45
Great final, congratulations to Lost Keys United
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23