Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Competiciones

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

au Mr Legs >> miércoles julio 3 - 12:49
Well done Corniel, another nice close final.
au Mr Legs
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
nl Corniel >> miércoles julio 3 - 13:12
@Mr Kegs. Thanks! Your team did an equal nice job too!
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
nl Anders_D >> miércoles julio 3 - 15:29
Congrats Corniel and Mr Legs with your victories!

my cinderella story had to end somewhere I guess. After going through the last qualifying round and a few defeats in the group stage, things looked pretty bad. I was very happy with surviving the group stages. Everything extra was a bonus, also because I was the underdog at most stages. I am very proud of my team :)

It's a bit disappointing that I missed out on qualifying for next year. There are two places instead of 4 last season. My team had a very shaky start in the competition. With less tickets available and tough competition, I have to be happy with fourth or fifth place and hope to still wreak havoc in the Euroleague next season ;)
nl Anders_D
Usuario
Registrado2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
il joest5 >> miércoles julio 3 - 16:02
Congrats Corniel, the man who started this post also smile at the end of the competition, a well deserved champion. Congrats also to Anders D for having a great run.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> miércoles julio 3 - 17:55
yep congratulations Corniel & Mr Legs
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07