Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Contract system (6)

de fabirwe >> sábado abril 27 - 11:41
I want to ask, if there is anything planned for the contracts?
de fabirwe
Novato
Registrado2013-02-09
ro SpokenReasons >> sábado abril 27 - 12:57
What do you mean? Like changing the contract system?

If yes, why that? The club asistents always renew the contracts so why the system would be changed?
ro SpokenReasons
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-11
de fabirwe >> sábado abril 27 - 14:44
I thought , it would be more realistic if the Users could make contrac offers etc.
then they could decide the wages and it would be more realistic
de fabirwe
Novato
Registrado2013-02-09
ro SpokenReasons >> sábado abril 27 - 16:52
Do you think that in real life teams dont have an asistant or someone who does the contracts? Well i`m sure the manager(the one that sets lineups etc) isnt the one that does the contracts. :)
ro SpokenReasons
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-11
us puckett0713 >> sábado abril 27 - 17:21, Editado sábado abril 27 - 17:22
So we dont scout the players and find out who we need? I thought the GM does that....Doesnt a GM find out about the sponor deals? I dont think a coach does all that :) :)
us puckett0713
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-17
sco Scotland1983 >> sábado abril 27 - 17:34
hmm i like the current contract system i am a strong scout myself though if i need players since i am a good researcher anyway the game is fine as it is in my view though:)
sco Scotland1983
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC