Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Multiaccounts (6)

pl Tomplus >> martes febrero 12 - 21:51
Hello,
When will be resolve problem with this same people in differents a clubs?

I see in my league multiacc.
pl Tomplus
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Vincent de Boer >> miércoles febrero 13 - 07:54
We are very active in checking multi's and banning them, but nevertheless we can't find them all.

You can report a suspected multi by sending a message to the account "Admin" or to me.
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15
pl Tomplus >> miércoles febrero 13 - 11:43
So when is SENT MESSAGE in section: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/messages ??
pl Tomplus
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Corniel >> miércoles febrero 13 - 12:12
Well, you can click on the envelop right from [Vincent de Boer].
nl Corniel
Novato
Registrado2012-12-18
pt Bob The Builder >> miércoles febrero 13 - 22:55
Hi.
I have a friend who wants to join the game, and he registered in the computer where i go just sometimes, in other house, and it will probably appear with the same ip.
I would like to know if he can play or if he has do delete the account, because he hasn't received the e-mail yet and I think that it is because of that.
pt Bob The Builder
Novato
Registrado2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> jueves febrero 14 - 07:55
He can play, it's no problem to play with multiple people on the same IP.

If he doesn't receive an e-mail he can go to account -> email to check his settings and send a new confirmation mail.
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15