Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Sugerencias

Fijo New special attributes (231)

cn Leon >> viernes julio 25 - 09:48, Editado viernes julio 25 - 09:55
I've an idea about adding some new special attributes as following:

Team Leader: When he is in the match, raise all teammate's skills a little.

Locker Room Bomb: Decrease 1-3 teammate's skills randomly in every match.

Bench killer: Will be better when he substitute someone to play. But will be worse in first lineup

Full of energy: Will have double speed to recover fatigue based on the health center's recovering. But will have a little more possibility to be injured in the match.

Handsome Man: Add some attenders when he is in the first lineup. (Maybe young girls :D)

I also think the "Fit" attribute is not exactly now. It will be better not to keep a constant endurance but let his all skills decreasing speed by half.
cn Leon
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
fr mr. bin >> viernes julio 25 - 13:15
Very interesting suggestions.
fr mr. bin
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-07
no Lied >> viernes julio 25 - 13:27
I would like something like "Natural athlete". He can be trained to 7 in power/speed and he gets less effected by age, but gets 15% less experience from matches.
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
pl MAT >> viernes julio 25 - 15:47, Editado domingo julio 27 - 06:35
My suggestion special attributes with Polish forum:
* Ambitious - Player gets random bonuses against theoretically stronger team and better game in Intertional Cups.
* Longevity/Long Spin - Him ability decrease about 50% slower than other competitors/players.
* Excellent Slide - The chances of tackling or interception ball are much larger.
* Energetic - Slowly loses energy and receives a small bonus to the stamina.
* Executor - If a player enters from the bench reserve and him team draw or loses (now). This player gets respectively bonus: 0,75 ball or 1,5 ball to shoot.
* Body Fight - Players gives bonus to strenght, when is located in the sector 1,2,4 and 11,13,14.
* Unstable - Growth experiences per a match is random and it is the experience base + random from a base value in the range of -25% to +25%.
* Solid Substitute - The player plays better, when enter the reserve bench, playing worse than/since the first minutes. = Bench Killer = Super Sub
* Medieval (Life) - Him ability decrease about 25% slower than other competitors/players.
* Tactician - Gets a bonus to tactics has a better chance take better decisions, whether passing or shooting (discharged).
* Setting wall - Goalkeeper has a better chance to defend at free kicks.
* Burn (professionally) - His skills after age 30 decrease two times faster than normal.
* Alive wall - If the average in the team is smaller by at least 0.25 or more balls, player gets a bonus of 1 ball to block.
* Star - Attendance +10%, if the player is in the top 11 best players of the team.
* Bashful - The player playing weaker against teams much better (when the team is worse by at least 0.25 balls).
* Obtuse - Gets a penalty to tactics has a lower chance take better decisions, whether passing or shooting (discharged).
Long Shoot - Version 1: The player gets a 50% lower penalty for shots from larger distance. Version 2: The player has improved (bonus ball shooting) shoot about 10% of value passing + strenght.
* Temper/Absolve - The player often absolves takeover/caching passing;
* Clever - training costs amount to 90% of the base value.
* Defensively tempered - often going backwards to catching ball and help in defense, faster loses energy.
* Offenssive tempered - often going forward to support attack, faster loses energy.

Sorry, my english (I learn no long time).
pl MAT
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
fr mr. bin >> viernes julio 25 - 16:04
Hi Mat, I cant read most part of your message, is it in polish?
fr mr. bin
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-07
pl MAT >> viernes julio 25 - 16:08, Editado viernes julio 25 - 16:08
Yes in Polish! Slowly I translate into English :) Sorry, I need time :)
pl MAT
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-04
fr mr. bin >> viernes julio 25 - 16:12
LOL, take your time. I see that you are progressing.
fr mr. bin
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-07
pl MAT >> viernes julio 25 - 16:22
I hope you understand me (my english):)
pl MAT
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-04
fr mr. bin >> viernes julio 25 - 16:48
Sure, I find some of them very nice.
Personnaly, I like the following skills:
Team Leader,Popular, Super sub, Ambitious, Longevity.
I think that adding more skills to players allows diverse stratagies about hiring players. Some of the existing skills do not seem useless to me. For exemple, the "sprinter".
fr mr. bin
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-07
pl MAT >> viernes julio 25 - 16:56
I think similarly. More skills to players allows diverse stratagies about hiring players.

I think that the negative skills also need to add. In order to increase diversity. :)
pl MAT
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-04
fr mr. bin >> viernes julio 25 - 17:51
Yes, it is true, you are right. I only wanted good skills in the first place, because I almost never buy players with negative skills...LOL
fr mr. bin
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-07
no Lied >> viernes julio 25 - 18:18
i personally would like more special attributes who have a negative and positive effect so that managers can use more diverse players that fit their tactic.
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
ro ✣✤❄✸● ☠☢☣ ●✸❄✤✣ >> viernes julio 25 - 18:35, Editado martes agosto 19 - 13:51
Hi there, below are my ideas.

MARKING(trainable) - player gets a small dueling and blocking when one opponent is close to the penalty area (+0.25 dueling, +0.25 blocking, when only one opponent is in areas 2,3,4,6)
WHY? Defenders have a low number of special attributes, will reduce number of goals scored by fwds with sprinter/dribbler

FOCUS/CLEAR MIND(non-trainable) - player gets 0.5 ball bonus tactics and small scoring if there are more than two opponents near to him (+0.5 tactics, +0.25 scoring when 2 or more opponents are in the same square)
WHY? Show the value of really good players, which can take on more opponents.

CROSSING(trainable) - Wingers receive 1 ball power when attempting a cross. (+1 power when a player attempts a pass from areas 8,10,11,13 to areas 12,14)
WHY? Most low peer managers do not use the wings as much as the center area of the field. This would be a good attribute for counter-attacks.

VOLLEY SHOT(trainable) - player is most likely to shoot if he receives the ball from a throw-out, corner or free kick, gets small scoring bonus (+0.5 scoring when ball is received above type of kicks)
WHY? Throw-outs are underrated in this game, free kicks are mostly used for direct shoots.

CARD ALARM(non-trainable) - player plays weak after receiving a yellow card. (-0.25 all trainable attributes after receiving a yellow card)
WHY? IRL players play weaker when they know to have a card, not to get suspended.

SHORT(non-trainable) - Player has smaller changes of reaching the ball in a corner situation, receives a small speed and tactics bonus. (-50% chance to hit the ball in a corner situation, +0.25 speed, +0.25 tactics)
WHY? IRL smaller players are more agile and tactic.

HEAT(non-trainable) - Player plays better in the last 10 minutes of the game. (receives +0.5 to all trainable attributes after 80th minute of the game, bonus is cancelled after break, for cup games.)
WHY? Best thing to raise expectations of a comeback for managers that watch the game live :)

I'm awaiting your feedback.
ro ✣✤❄✸● ☠☢☣ ●✸❄✤✣
Novato
Registrado2013-09-19
hr Eddie >> viernes julio 25 - 20:20
grasulxxl, I like your ideas and your explanation of each.
hr Eddie
Novato
Registrado2014-05-03