Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Sugerencias

SECOND TEAM (24)

cy MAKAROS >> lunes septiembre 2 - 06:04

i think it's time for the management to review the second team issue for all managers

We see too many inactive teams in many championships that some managers could take over and take advantage of these teams and championships.

An additional plus is that this will also help in the sales of players from our first teams that we do not want anymore in our teams and in general the market will thus gain greater interest.

many managers have a second team here (illegally) and we can understand this in different ways.

We finally need to understand that the game is for everyone and to help it really upgrade so that you can meet our needs in general!

cy MAKAROS
Usuario
Registrado2016-06-26
eng Tendai Mawere >> lunes septiembre 2 - 06:37

True 

eng Tendai Mawere
Novato
Registrado2014-08-31
ee Ryan >> lunes septiembre 2 - 09:40

+1, one free satellite club helps to improve league competitiveness, especially in forgotten countries. It would also lessen team jumping which pisses off some managers very seriously.

ee Ryan
Novato
Registrado2016-07-25
eng holt >> lunes septiembre 2 - 10:36

+1,but only if the manager has spent enough time(ie. more than 15months) in the game, cause I think it would prevent mismanagement. 

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> lunes septiembre 2 - 13:36
I would not say no to that. With the restriction that Holt mentioned.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
il Numpty >> lunes septiembre 2 - 15:40, Editado lunes septiembre 2 - 15:48

I would suggest having a restriction where the manager must have been at their current club for a minimum period of perhaps 6 months or maybe a year before they can get a "free" second team. 

This would discourage club jumping. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> lunes septiembre 2 - 17:46, Editado lunes septiembre 2 - 17:47
That works too, Numpty.

Actually, that might probably be the better restriction.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
eng holt >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 07:34, Editado miércoles septiembre 4 - 07:45

@All The only drawback I see is that there would be almost no incentive for owning a VIP-3 account.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
hr Kupus >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 10:38

@holt 

Content of what VIP levels include should be updated anyway.

And new features could fit in.

hr Kupus
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
cy MAKAROS >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 10:48

VIP 3 could have a third team as well

Solutions exist for the theme to be available to developers!

cy MAKAROS
Usuario
Registrado2016-06-26
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 11:28

hopefully waiting for the VIP new benefits.

And maybe this particular suggestion taking effect or something like assistance NT manager for non VIP who had played RS for some xx duration. 

lt Bagacius >> miércoles septiembre 4 - 17:21

Yeah, should be more benefits for staying and becoming old player, it could also motivate somebody special new players to stay active, and motivate old players with benefits like free second team. Could stop also jumping a little bit. If for example you get free team and leave it faster then 3months, you cant get again free second team for 6 months example.

VIP3 benefits second team buildings takes 50 percent timeand money, free second team full time to build facilities and money. 

Just my opinion. 

lt Bagacius
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
eng holt >> jueves septiembre 5 - 05:17

I know that isn't exactly the correct place, but it would be a huge boost if VIPs were given features like alternative themes, editing player names and others.

A third team would be overkill.Maybe non-VIPs should be allowed to choose second teams only in countries which are outside the top-10 in terms of number of managers, while VIPs have no restrictions.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
au davo >> jueves septiembre 5 - 08:20

VIP3 teams could possibly allowed to take over established teams with their 2nd team to make it more attractive.

I know it is never going to happen that 2nd teams are going to be allowed for non-VIP3 teams as it has been rejected many times, even though I feel that it is utterly nonsensical. I feel that there would be many managers with VIP1 out there who would also become VIP1s for their 2nd teams, thus not only generating more income but more importantly making many more leagues competitive with an increase in active teams.

So, on the understanding that it is never going to happen, I think that it would be an attractive change to the 2nd team issue if managers could quit their first team and move change their satellite team to be the parent club.

I personally would never entertain getting VIP3 to get a 2nd team. I would, however, likely get a 2nd team and probably end up buying credits for it if I were allowed to do so without having to get VIP3 and worse - having to keep paying VIP3 indefinitely.

au davo
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-27
cy MAKAROS >> jueves septiembre 5 - 13:45

As I say above, the acquisition of a second team will stimulate the market that good players end up in the bank against degrading prices while they could comfortably staff teams and thus have more competitive championships.

as soon as these upgrades have entered the player markets have dropped from the active teams because obviously we are all upgrading and the inactive teams have disappeared beyond the market for higher value players.

vip 3 does not determine and so should be the market but all active players involved in this game.

if somebody wants to play here only the older players just and only have bigger budgets because of the older system to tell us to leave.

yes we will say no to changes that benefit the common good to closed groups that only benefit themselves we will say no!

cy MAKAROS
Usuario
Registrado2016-06-26