Liga de Andorra temporada 43

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Seasonal update flameless fc diaries (36)

ng Mighty >> jueves julio 25 - 20:08

Fine and excellent form from the lads

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ee plarts >> viernes julio 26 - 19:42

what are you talking about ?

ee plarts
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-21
ee FC Veenus
ng Mighty >> viernes agosto 2 - 22:07

After been away the assistant manager was not really doing fine.. we lost games that we are not supposed to loss.. time to change. We most get back to our favorite position!! All our rival teams should be prepare for an invasion!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> domingo agosto 4 - 18:21

Another rivalry match today against the major team! We are not in our best form though but a draw on their soil will be good... See you all after the match?

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> lunes agosto 5 - 17:02

The match ended in favor of the home team. We were seriously beaten and survived a lot of injuries! 3lads were been injured which brought the ill beaten upon our team! We hope to maintain our stand on the home soil today when we face another rivalry team!! Good luck to the lads.  See you all after the match!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> martes agosto 6 - 06:01

Our game against puccelana was like:::

Yeah i see opponent playing as they are under a spell, first they got a red card, secondly an own goal, 1-0, thirdly another own goal lol 2-0, they carved their own coffee:rofl:!

I know this manager won't like our lads CU's we are major headache he always don't wanna face here!! 

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> viernes agosto 9 - 21:37

Another huddle to cross tomorrow for the lads as we gonna be facing the current team champion. A win or draw will be the most intriguing result. 

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> lunes agosto 12 - 06:53

We already qualify for the next international game coming next season as we gonna be picking up the ticket for the best team in the league that does not win any silver wears!! 

Latest update for all the managers. The team Flameless FC will not be very active in the transfer market for the next 3season! The team has set a goal to compete with the likes of other elite teams around the world so therefore we are gonna be saving funds for upgrades and sort!!

Also these will be give our ever dynamic youths tobbe useful in the coming season! Currently 3youth players has show great improvement and are likely to link up with the senior squad very soon!

To all managers thank you for checking on our dairies! You can also drop your comments!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> lunes agosto 12 - 07:02

Major Rival teams ::

1st team is Andorra Box

The team has been a pain in my ass since joining this league. We have only beating them in 2-3 ocassion of 12meetings so far!!  

2nd team Andorra La Vella2

This team is starting to be a pin in my ass too... 2seasons ago I remember I drop them off the league and the cup! This season in our 3 encounter so far! He has beaten us! The manager has a way of bribing and tipping my defenders to commit an own goal! We coming to bounce back ok!! Watch out!!

The 3rd team is Puccelana

This manager and his team will be happy right now to have been in The 3rd position in the league right now! I myself and the lads are a big pin in his ass!! Ever since joining the league. We have been distracting his dominance too! The team turns out to be our favorite customer over the last seasons!!

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes: Love you guys! It's a huge honour to play against your teams 

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> miércoles agosto 14 - 19:58

We host FC Andorra la Vella #2 today and lucky for them we share the points! But the team and the manager played roughly against our lads today forcing out 2players out of the pitch in quick session!! And this time none of my players were able to collect bribe from the FC Andorra la Vella #2 manager as adequate supervision was applied.. see you guys tomorrow!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> sábado agosto 17 - 17:00

The pucelana were lucky enough to get a draw on their home soil!!! The team look forward to next season!!..

Hopefully we gonna have candidate in the top sheet of the current season statistics!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> lunes agosto 19 - 06:05

We ended up with 77points in the league and 4th in the league table for season 46!! And also been amongst the most scoring sides of the league with a total of 88goals this season!

Our players were Amongst the Top assist table and Top scoring chart for the season! That's 3in rolls!

Come next season a new dimensions to a long lasting monument as the team will be really isolated from transfer market and make use of our growing youths prospect!! 

The team is hoping that at the end of season 47 we should be proud to have you at least $200mill in our bank account. Then we can start to reproduce what we have plans! In the next 3seasons we should be back and stronger to be able to compete in the elite world!

Thanks to our fans and our rival teams! Thanks to all those who choose time to purchase our tickets. Thanks to everyone of you. We love you!!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> domingo agosto 25 - 10:10

Hello managers!!! It's good to see you all again in this new season!! Sir Mighty welcomes you all to season 47!! 

Major Objective for season 47:::

Secure a better position in the league

Reach the finals of the National League cup of Season 47

Focus on building our Team to compete in elite games as soon as possible!!

Minor objectives::

Win more games in our stands thereby securing a formidable home soil this season!

Dominance at the away games!

Reach the top scoring teams of the season!

Concede less games against Minor opponents and major ones!

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> domingo agosto 25 - 10:13

Our opening game for season 47 should be a goal feast on the away trip as the opponent is one of our major customers over the last 3season! So expect rains of goals.  No new face attended to the team so far! Enjoy a very beautiful games this season!! 

Be safe out there managers and stay alive by all means!!

From the table of Sir Mighty

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10
ng Mighty >> martes agosto 27 - 08:29

Losing the first game for season 47 which is the Continental game. The game ended 1nill in favor of the away team! Hope to strike back tomorrow on the away trip.. see you guys when the seasonfully start

Sir Mighty

ng Mighty
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-10