Liga de Albania temporada 48

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 27 (6)

nl JackCannon >> lunes octubre 31 - 19:17
Hi everybody.
Seems that Albanian League is slightly growing, that's cool!
Epidamnos are proud of last season results and excited for a wonderful start of league, but we know hard times are near and we know our objective is to grow up, we want more fans!
Good luck to all the teams of the League, have fun!!
nl JackCannon
Novato
Registrado2015-07-12
be Jeton R. Bardhi >> viernes noviembre 4 - 20:29
You're definitely smashing hard this season and this is pretty amazing. :D My team is not performing well but maybe it will grow slowly on coming weeks.
Have fun and good luck!

Jeton
be Jeton R. Bardhi
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-22
nl JackCannon >> lunes noviembre 28 - 15:24
I'm still there!!
This season is fantastic, not only for my team's results, but for the balance between the first teams.
I know there's still a gap between the first 3 teams and the others, but the albanian league is surely growing and that's cool!
I also know that you will pass me soon... sigh!!
nl JackCannon
Novato
Registrado2015-07-12
be Jeton R. Bardhi >> jueves diciembre 1 - 14:08
I have never seen before such a strong and high level competition like this season. Yeah it's true, I did not perform well this season, anyhow I am happy for the rivalry between each team. I guess next season will be more cool and for sure there will be no gap between 2 first teams and 2 second teams.

Oh and yeah, please try to develop Albanian players in order to contribute more in the National team. ;)

Best of luck!!
be Jeton R. Bardhi
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-22
nl JackCannon >> viernes diciembre 2 - 19:36
I made it!
Proud to be third and to try the international matches!!
I was very lucky but there's also good work behind the unexpected result, I'll try to stay near the top for the future season.
About growing albanians youngsters, I'm just choosing to increase YC to 8 instead than TC to 9 and see if some cool new guy pops up, 'cause until now I've been quite unlucky about it...
Thanx man and good luck to you too
nl JackCannon
Novato
Registrado2015-07-12
be Jeton R. Bardhi >> martes diciembre 6 - 12:26
You concluded an astonishing performance on this season! You totally deserved it!

Thanks man.
be Jeton R. Bardhi
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-22