Liga de Inglaterra temporada 16

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 64 (105)

fr Blackwhite >> viernes marzo 4 - 13:27, Editado viernes marzo 4 - 13:28

The cup final will pit Seaburn Beach against Jaypridee Town:

• 7th place in the championship will qualify for the 1st European round next season
  • The 5th in the championship will qualify for the group stage of the European Cup
fr Blackwhite
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> viernes marzo 4 - 16:38

England NT: has anyone off here put themselves forward as a candidate?

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> viernes marzo 4 - 19:07

Not me, running for the Canadian NT. I can't take the pressure of the England job.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
fo BakerMan >> viernes marzo 4 - 19:29

Barbados all the way for me!

fo BakerMan
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Lee >> viernes marzo 4 - 20:12, Editado viernes marzo 4 - 20:20

Alex - what happened with Nicaragua? Did the rebels finally force you out after all these years?

EDIT: I've put my name in for the national team lottery.....there are 156 countries without a manager and only 35 people currently in the lottery, so my chances are good.

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> viernes marzo 4 - 20:56

@Lee it was a thankless task of fielding a team of cannon fodder every few weeks. I resigned before I fired myself.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
fr Blackwhite >> sábado marzo 5 - 08:28

Not me, I continue with my National Team

fr Blackwhite
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> sábado marzo 5 - 20:59

It's nice to be in a league with so many CL spots that instead of having the bronze or silver colour when you qualify, there's a time when your number goes black when a fourth place finish is guaranteed. Arsene Wenger, eat your heart out

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> martes marzo 8 - 07:25

Well after 8 losing youth cup finals, I finally won one. I'm speechless. Open top bus parades are being arranged.

fo BakerMan
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Monk >> martes marzo 8 - 13:27

Congratulations BakerMan. Fully deserved and a great achievement. Well done.

eng Monk
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> martes marzo 8 - 16:25

Oh yes, well done! You'll have to get some silver polish in :)

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> martes marzo 8 - 17:35

I don't get a nice symbol next to my name on the league table, but it does mean my museum will have something to show apart from the solitary Super Cup win. If Seaburn decide not to show up for the cup final, there could be another...or not.

fo BakerMan
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> martes marzo 8 - 19:47

Peep! Peep! Peeeeeee-eeeep! There's a punch of the air from Jay Rudy, a grin from Danny Linder, a wink from Spencer Goslin and a lot of high fiving of two-goal hero Carlos Lema on the Seaburn bench. The Beach has gone and done it - another league title in the bag and at the home of their fiercest rivals to boot! On to tomorrow's Cup final...

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> martes marzo 8 - 23:08

Congratulations Stephen - have you considered playing a different game?! :)

I fuck**g hate my team sometimes....at home against the bottom team, needing 3 points to to keep the European push going, and they put in a lacklustre performance to draw 1:1 with an 86th minute equaliser. I'm already planning a bit of a clearout, as I've done a poor job of bringing younger blood into the team - a few more heads might be on the chopping block now.

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> miércoles marzo 9 - 12:28

With apologies to Bakerman, I forgot to set a formation because of some surprise work I had to do. But the assistant got the Cup over the line by not playing 3-5-2 like he normally would.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach