Liga de Inglaterra temporada 42 [2]

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 22 (131)

eng Stephen >> domingo febrero 14 - 16:11
Today, the Villains failed to score a goal, despite dominating a match pretty much from start to finish. Still, a clean sheet and another valuable point. Can the team find its goalscoring form again or will Deca have to come back from his holiday to give them a motivational teamtalk...?
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> lunes febrero 15 - 19:58
A huge 4-0 win answered that question! Stephen spent his post-match press conference praising the referee for his strong performance.
"Gravediggers came to kick my players off the park. Thankfully, the ref was having none of it and issued a deserved red card early in the first half. I thanked him for his performance by letting him have a go in the club jacuzzi, with a couple of our female fans who also wanted to thank him."
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> lunes febrero 15 - 23:24
After escaping relegation at the last minute at the end of last season, Cambridge now find themselves occupying the last play off position, and sit 2 points off the top of the League. Manager antboy18 had this to say:

"You thought I was joking when I said we'd do a Leicester. Motter is on a scoring streak Vardy would be jealous of, Ramage is racking up the assists and we're wearing blue shirts too! The battle for promotion is on!"

Next up, a trip to table topping Scammonden Daoists - an unlikely victory would see Cambridge leapfrog their opponents, whilst a defeat should send them crashing back down the table to where they belong.
eng antboy18
Usuario
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> martes febrero 16 - 12:10, Editado martes febrero 16 - 21:29
The Hoodies have been known over the years as the championships top scoreres however goals have dried up this season, thankfully so has the leaky defense. The Hoodies now boasting the tightest defence in the league only conceding 4 We asked Cloughie what he thought....

" I'm glad getting the ball in our goal is harder than getting in to a nuns knickers"

The league is as tight as ... (not appropriate)
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> jueves febrero 18 - 11:51
well that is my run of 5 games ( 4 league(4 wins and a draw) + 1 cup) without conceding a goal, over, after a 2 - 1 home defeat at the hands of that damn robbing hoodies ( i am sure you get the reference)

It's been a nice run, hopefully this defeat to our local rivals, is just a blip and will kick out any complacency that had creaped into the team.
eng Bolly
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-25
eng antboy18 >> jueves febrero 18 - 16:50
After following up a draw with the Daoists with an emphatic victory over M Fayyz United, Cambridge extended their unbeaten run in the League to 9 matches. Manager antboy18 had this to say

"I have no idea how this happened... absolutely no idea"
eng antboy18
Usuario
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> jueves febrero 18 - 20:12
Love the form of Hull City Wanderers...

W/L/W/L/W/L/L/L/W/W

I think there is some dodgy bets being placed by the players!
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> viernes febrero 19 - 20:05
With double the amount of shots the Goodies never looked troubled against Dover however it did take an own goal from the visiting team to decide the game.

Dover's defence was all off the place giving the Goodies opportunity after opportunity, however the Hoodies have struggled in front of goal this season.

..... "I hope all who visit Sherwood Forest play like this rag-tag pub team" Cloughie was quoted as saying
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Monk >> sábado febrero 20 - 09:09
Was that 'Goodies' as in a mistype of Hoodies or Goodies as in 'Goodies vs Baddies' ? Lol
eng Monk
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
my Kesvick >> sábado febrero 20 - 13:40
About time I catch a break!
my Kesvick
Novato
Registrado2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> domingo febrero 21 - 19:43
@ monk it was a Freudian slip ... they are the Baddies lol
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Lord Harrington >> lunes febrero 22 - 19:34
Mmmmmmm! there seams to be a lot a lot of own goals this season and wtf win lose win lose can almost predict the outcome lol
eng Lord Harrington
Novato
Registrado2014-03-12
eng Stephen >> martes febrero 23 - 19:33
You have got to be kidding:

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-7509147
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> martes febrero 23 - 21:47
That's almost spooky ;-p