Liga de Inglaterra temporada 42 [2]

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

SEASON 20 OF LEAGUE 2 (337)

jp Natsumi >> jueves octubre 22 - 18:16
I read this and I must say I am actually going to miss Farad his comments on our forums always amused me, but back to business my offical prediction for season 20

1st - and finally coming up to the big league Robbing Hoodies don't let us down now, the Miyamoto sisters will be cheering you on. Not sure why I think he an finally do it but I'm a big fan of Cloughie and this view is likely biased. Work Hard and win this nii-chan

2nd - We Are Carnivores - good team with good manager hard to see them not bouncing back

3rd - Arsenal 2014 - Agruebly the strongest team on paper but weren't convincing at all in that final play off will need a strong start.

4th - Harlow United - My sister's old team, and its been through so many difficult times when she left, so many managers took the role and facilities suffered as a result but the team itself is still strong enough on paper

5th - Go Ahead Wolves - Sorry Farad I think your DoverFc will struggle here and just miss out on a play off space, whoever gets 5th will be the lucky one and although SIR LEO and Farad both have good teams its not always the the case in championship that the strongest starred team will go through, so my dark horse for promotion push, is wolves.
jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> jueves octubre 22 - 18:35
What a Very nice prediction from my Good friend spirit squad.
Well, I think Dover can finish at least 15th position this season.
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
eng Sir Farad >> jueves octubre 22 - 18:36
If not relegation.
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
jp Natsumi >> jueves octubre 22 - 18:54
hey guys no need to insult eachother, and sorry Farad for the prediction your making to enemies I think that'd cost you in games as people can play to force 0-0 draws hon
jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> jueves octubre 22 - 19:08
My very good friend Spirit squad, allow them to go ahead with their insultive words
I don't care but all I know is that I must surprise all of them when season start.
I wish you success in league-1, I know that is not easy but I trust you and your team. You can do it
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
eng Cloughie >> jueves octubre 22 - 19:11
Thanks for the vote of confidence Natsumi, if I was betting on it I would say - half way point I'll be just outside the playoffs and just sneak in at the end of the season.

We are carnivores is a good bet for the title and sorry Farad but confidence is not enough so just outside the top ten for you.

Biggest improvement will be Arcelona who narrowly avoided relegation I think he will push for playoffs
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
il SIR LEO >> jueves octubre 22 - 19:24
Nice to hear good news about my little me..
il SIR LEO
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-28
eng Sir Farad >> jueves octubre 22 - 19:33
My team Dover will start the collection of the 3 point with harlow-united on 25th, so lets waiting.........:......... till then.
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
jp Natsumi >> jueves octubre 22 - 19:49
Thanks Farad, I do hope we survive another year and best of luck with the new season just be careful, keeping competitive spirit is one thing but if people start insulting each others admins might take interest and force mute or impose bans and no one wants that to happen.
jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> jueves octubre 22 - 20:00
Ok my good friend @ spirit squad
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
eng Cloughie >> jueves octubre 22 - 20:39
Just want to say, happy to see the fans have over-ruled the chairman and two clubs now have their original names ... Arcelona (nearly) and Bolt On Wonderbras ... Good luck to you both
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies