Liga de Inglaterra temporada 53

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 80 (14)

ie Charlie Mopps >> martes mayo 7 - 09:30

The new season starts...

Liverpool's sporting director has almost completed the team, even if is missing a new fullback to strengthen the defence, a big problem in recent seasons always in 18th place.

All the teams that preceded us by 5/10 points are strengthening, so as always we will have to fight tooth and nail.

Oxford and Newcastle are unknowns as they urgently need to find a starting goalkeeper.

ie Charlie Mopps
Usuario
Registrado2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
eng Lee >> martes mayo 7 - 11:21

A lot of wheeling and dealing has taken place inside the Pixels' office Portakabin - the team's analyst/cleaner has identified an opportunity caused by the keeper retirements, and a serious European push is planned for the upcoming season.

The final piece of the puzzle is another forward, which the Director of Football/tea lady is confident of signing before the season starts.

Oh, and the grass needs cutting too.

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> martes mayo 7 - 14:26

Seaburn's director of football decided to cash in on the crazy prices of GKs leaving Stephen with a headache to find a replacement or start matches with a GK with 6.5 balls of blocking.

A passing old man has been found and now Seaburn Beach are using a combination of witches, wizards and fairy dust (procured off an enigmatic man in a pub) in order to stave off any thoughts the GK might have of retiring.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> miércoles mayo 8 - 16:47

Canvey Island's vetran goalkeeper retires today and the club hosted a special BBQ in the car park in honour of the 81 year old.

Noah Furis attended his last training session this morning and his star value went to 40.25, blocking at 10.66. A number that means a lot in English history said manager Alex Seymour as he addressed the crowd, made up mostly of Pixel fans who were even kind enough to supply a taxi to have him taken away.

He's done a lot for the club mused Seymour, but not much last season to be honest. And at million quid a week, the club accountant said it's cheaper to get a statue done then have him lounging around in the club bar.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
fo BakerMan >> miércoles mayo 8 - 19:52

Well I shall be pointing out the benefits of hitting a barn door from 12 yards to my team...

fo BakerMan
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Monk >> jueves mayo 9 - 05:19

Shaun Enix's final act as a player was to lift the Super Cup for the Daoists. He received a standing ovation when substituted in the 89th minute. It's a shame he has retired at the tender age of 45 as we were going to get another 55 years out of him, but it is what it is, as the Abbot says. His replacement, Beamonde, whose signing has sent the Monks' finances into a tailspin, promptly stopped four out of five penalties. It's amazing how much more agile these thirty something keepers are.

In an effort to concede less goals than last season, the Abbot has signed a keeper,Two defender's and a midfielder. We'll see how that goes, hopefully we can add to our silverware this season.

A final word on Shaun Enix who was immediately offered a place in our office and proved to be an instant hit in the youth centre. With a supertalent due any time now,his arrival is perfect. How can he be so good so quickly at spotting youth talent? Apparently he spends a lot of time watching young boys running around playing football.

Good luck all this season.

eng Monk
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> jueves mayo 16 - 19:43

Seaburn has won a game and Donkor kept a clean sheet...

...by getting injured after 9 minutes and throwing a certain three points into jeopardy.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr theo >> domingo mayo 19 - 10:13
Come on, Blackwhite, we're not giving up. as in France we are aiming for the title, harder this season for certain teams with the reform of the goalkeepers. If everything goes as planned I will join you next season in the 1st league my friends
fr theo
Usuario
Registrado2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
fr Blackwhite >> domingo mayo 19 - 12:24

Given the good start to the championship, we hope to have a European place, just short of the title

The team is young, we play matches without pressure

fr Blackwhite
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> domingo mayo 19 - 19:06

Right, fellow managers. After today's extremely unfortunate result for Heaven's Light with an injury to his main GK, we should all take action. In the spirit of fair play, you should all play 17 year old GKs against me with blocking of no more than 4 balls. This will ensure Matt's team is not unduly punished for this bad luck. Looking forward to your kind consideration on this matter.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> domingo mayo 19 - 22:01

Stephen - that's an excellent suggestion but sadly both of my U21 keepers have more than 5 blocking, so sadly I can't comply.

Now, I play Heavens Light tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can take advantage of the unfortunate injury too....

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ie Charlie Mopps >> lunes mayo 20 - 08:00

I think he cured his golakeeper because at now he is injured for only 1 hour and a half

ie Charlie Mopps
Usuario
Registrado2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
fr Blackwhite >> miércoles mayo 22 - 11:47

The cards were redistributed in this English championship which included many elderly goalkeepers.

We see this by the classification.

Before the return matches 3 other goalkeepers will retire...

fr Blackwhite
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> viernes mayo 24 - 18:57

After an impressive start to the season, things have cooled off recently with the last 3 games resulting in only 2 points.

I wonder if Klopp, Moyes, Pochettino, or perhaps Ten Hag, might be free to help get things back on track.....

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels