Liga de Inglaterra temporada 53

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 9 Blog (26)

eng Kezza >> martes abril 8 - 23:00
@coldstar good luck & keep the faith :o)

ps. I used to work in Winchester at Bendicks Chocolate factory many many years ago.. strange but true! ;-)
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng coldstar >> miércoles abril 9 - 06:25
:) That must be a sweet memory!

I bought at least two players from you before. Have sold them all, but they have performed well in my team.
eng coldstar
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-02
eng zhuan >> jueves abril 10 - 03:25
Ohhh! I hope I can keep in League 2 in next season. @coldstar
There are too many stronger teams in league 1~
eng zhuan
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-04
eng Birmingham Hunter
cn Ne >> jueves abril 10 - 05:51, Editado viernes abril 11 - 11:21
I made a terrible start this season,only 14th now and lost 4 matches...

I think Kezza will win the league deserved.
cn Ne
Novato
Registrado2013-05-03
eng Kezza >> jueves abril 10 - 19:00
I was surprised by your start.. you have a good team.. I'm sure you'll catch up virowin!
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> martes abril 15 - 22:04, Editado martes abril 15 - 22:04
Time for an update!

Liverpool City take control
-----------------------------------

Well Liverpool City winning their first 12 games of the season! Proves you should never write them off! Internazionale look very good again this season and have won 11 of their 12 games with only 1 loss (Sorry man ;o))

Strood started in style with 10 wins out of 10, but are now on a mini (I hope!) bad patch which has seen us only pick up 2 draws & a loss in our last 3 games (including a loss in the first Champions League game of the season!)

Faulkner/Dong have been the main men for Liverpool City with Faulkner almost double the assists of the next nearest in the league & Dong hitting hat-tricks for fun!

Liverpool's next 6 games will be challenging and playing Colne away (18th April) will not be an easy task, then they are away to Internazionale (20th April) and will entertain Strood City on the 22nd April.

At Strood City we're still hopeful of remaining unbeaten at least in the league and try and get something out of our games against Liverpool City and Colne. It will be a tough season and if it continues the way it is Strood City can not afford to drop many points this season to have a chance of the title.

With the Mid-Season window opening on Monday I am currently trying to work out what my plan will be.. probably just sell a couple of youngsters and avoid buying (if I can!!)
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> martes abril 29 - 21:07, Editado martes abril 29 - 21:07
25 games played- close at the top
----------------------------------------------

Since the last update..
Strood City: 11 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss
Internazionale: 10 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses
Liverpool City: 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses

All 3 teams have now opened up 15 point lead over the 4th placed team. Strood have now been knocked out of the Champions League so can concentrate on the cup Semi final against Liverpool City and the rest of the league campaign.

Looking at the last 12 fixtures Internazionale have the easier run in and must now be firm favourites for their 3rd title.

My next fixture is a tricky game against Wimslow City which starts a run of 6 very tough games, which will determine if we are good enough to keep challenging for our maiden title.

With 18 players rated over 5* the squad is healthy, but come the next window 8-10 of these will be leaving (if I find a buyer of course!)

Good luck all for the last 13 games
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
pal xmwnx >> miércoles abril 30 - 14:03
There is a perfect opportunity to comeback but unfortunately you had given up before the match beginning. Now is FC Houten my next opponent......
pal xmwnx
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-02
eng Liverpool City
eng Kezza >> miércoles abril 30 - 19:32, Editado miércoles abril 30 - 20:07
well 5-0 down chances were I was out.. with important games coming up I decided to rest my main players.. If I thought he might get a player sent off I would of played my full team, but chances were that was never going to happen (although it did!)

ps. I also looked through the last 16 in every season of the Champions League and no team has even come close to winning after being 5 goals down

Good luck against FC Houten.. very good team
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
cn 我的剑会笑 >> sábado mayo 10 - 14:57
Congratulations, Kezza(strood city) wins the English premier league.
cn 我的剑会笑
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Cardiff City FC
eng Kezza >> sábado mayo 10 - 20:36, Editado sábado mayo 10 - 20:36
3 Games to go
---------------------

Since the last update...

Strood City 10 wins from 10 games
Internazionale 9 wins, 1 draw from 10 games
Liverpool City 5 wins, 2 draws & 3 loses from 10 games

As Livepool City now drift away from the title race it becomes a 2 man battle between Strood & Internazionale.

My team now only need 2 wins out of their last 3 games in order to secure their first title! The next game is against giant killing Liverpool FC who have recently drawn with Internazionale and won against Liverpool City.. so Liverpool FC will be a very tough away game. Then of coarse comes Liverpool City (always tough) and then an away game against Ipswich Blues who have already drawn against Internazionale & Liverpool City this season. So 3 very tough games!

Internazionale face Blackburn Magics, Ipswich Blues & Catalonia INS. Blackburn Magics are fighting for the last remaining European spot and Ipswich Blues are very good at home!

It's been a hard fought battle and I have enjoyed going head to head with Ronaldo and feel we now have real rivalry and I look forward to more teams getting involved in the title fight next season!

My last update for this season.. good luck Internazionale and all the teams battling for Europe/battling to avoid relegation.
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07