Liga de Inglaterra temporada 53

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 21 blog (113)

eng Kezza >> miércoles enero 27 - 09:44
Anyway no point staying angry.. good luck next season
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Bigbob >> miércoles enero 27 - 09:53
Just been reading every thing!!
There was no way I was going to field my 2nd eleven for such a big game.
That would of been unfair on both stood city and Liverpool
Another quiet season ahead in the forums as Dover disappear again!!!!
eng Bigbob
Novato
Registrado2013-02-28
eng Stephen >> miércoles enero 27 - 11:47
Congratulations to Liverpool on his title win. A really exciting battle between two very strong teams.
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il SIR LEO >> miércoles enero 27 - 16:32, Editado miércoles enero 27 - 16:33
Chai leverpool fc you are the best carry go am at your back .go go go go go go go go .....go go go go go go go go go liver go go go go go pool go go go go go go go go go go fc. Enemies are just your stepping stone to your greater hight. CONGRATULATIONS
il SIR LEO
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-28
eng Stephen >> miércoles enero 27 - 19:09
Sir Leo/Sir Farad: do we really have to carry on with the old routine? "Both" of you could just leave it here and we could all get on with our lives.

No one is saying that Liverpool didn't deserve to win the league. No one is saying that the manager is bad - everyone knows he is very, very good. This constant bitching and stirring with talk about 'enemies' just cheapens the forums where people want to have proper, constructive debate.
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> miércoles enero 27 - 20:15
ps. you have a great team Liverpool and deserved to win the title.. its a shame though that you have such a retarded/cringeworthy/annoying/cheating/cretin as your number 1 supporter
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> miércoles enero 27 - 20:26
your lucky to even play the game.. let alone post on this forum.. you should of been banned a long time ago for cheating.

Having you back is like having toothache! A pleasure for all I'm sure!
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07