Liga de Inglaterra temporada 58

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 19 blog (95)

eng Sir Farad >> jueves septiembre 17 - 08:11
Good-morning all
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
eng Kezza >> domingo septiembre 27 - 16:04, Editado domingo septiembre 27 - 16:17
and moving on...

Just over half way through the season it looks like Liverpool City are running away with it.. completely unstoppable and already 13 points ahead (with a game in hand) meaning the main race this season will be for the 2-5th European spots.

In Europe both Liverpool City & Strood have both escaped the group stages and enter into the knockout stages of the Champions League. In the European League both Colne and Universitaet Kassel looking good and also escaping their groups!

The transfer window was all about selling for Strood, but because of market conditions it just didn't happen and there is now 8 players due to be listed at the end of the season (full list available upon request)

Good luck all in the second half of the season
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> martes septiembre 29 - 19:00
Thanks Kezza. A shame that Lady Luck appears to have entirely forgotten to visit the seaside recently while her opposite number, Sod, appears all too regularly.

This season has just been utter crap.

I'm not sure that any of your 8 players could help, but send me a link. Maybe I can find some enjoyment in buying some players, because I sure couldn't sell any!
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Sir Farad >> lunes octubre 5 - 18:07
Sorry to say this,
Rockingsoccer is no more real
Strood win against Dover is unfair
I have lost many games under this condition
90th min lose all against my team
No one will be in favour of me, is unfair
I know that I don't have good strikers but my team was in a good shape to draw Strood city.
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
eng Stephen >> martes octubre 6 - 20:40
What was unfair about it? You lost 1-0 after being battered for pretty much all of the game. The goal could have come in the 1st or 91st minute; it's hardly an unfair result. I'm sure there are other games that you got points from where it was undeserved. Perhaps, this one for instance:

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-6306920

You know, just to pick one totally at random ;-)
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> martes octubre 6 - 21:56
Spirit Squad 3 - 0 DoverFc

I'd like a match report on this one Farad *pokes tongue* :P
jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> miércoles octubre 7 - 06:53
It was unfair, Natsumi. You had 22 shots, he had 3. How can the game be so unfair? I mean, it's not like the fact you have a stronger team should be taken into account or anything :-)
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> miércoles octubre 7 - 20:04, Editado miércoles octubre 7 - 20:07
'Sir' is not good enough I would want more...but then again I am 'old big head'

On another note is it possible to go undefeated (invincibles) for a full season.... Liverpool obviously don't have deluded Brendan in charge
eng Cloughie
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> viernes octubre 9 - 18:09
Just lost 3-0 to the worst team in the league, despite having shots galore and the scout telling me it was a done deal.
Another triumph for the match engine.
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng coldstar >> sábado octubre 10 - 07:05
It is a very depressed season for me....
eng coldstar
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-02
eng Stephen >> sábado octubre 10 - 08:51
Yep, sorry mate. Unfortunately, me being screwed has also royally screwed you.
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Sir Farad >> domingo octubre 11 - 07:09
I don't have anything to say for now,
Till the last day
eng Sir Farad
Novato
Registrado2014-01-05
jp Natsumi >> lunes octubre 12 - 19:43
Coldstar you know I love you *hugs* I love alot of you guys, but I'm sorry I need a win tomorrow its the only way to ensure I don't get dragged into this relegation battle with some late drama 38 isn't enough points to be mathamthically safe.
jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08