Liga de India temporada 50

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 66 (21)

be Bartje_vM >> viernes junio 17 - 18:33

Just 5 league games left and tension is rising in the back of the bunch, with 4 teams in the danger zone. I compared their schedules.

Nepal Police Club won against Air FC today and that was necessary to keep their survinving chances alive. Unfortunately I only see rabin able to take some point(s) against me in their last homegame. They will need to stunt againt Nagercoil the day after tomorrow to stay in safely.

Air FC seems to be safe: they compete back rear teams Faridabad, Baahubali and Thundering Pune. Sure they will take enough points against those three to stay in.

Baahubali will be Rabin's competitor for the 'safe' playdown-ticket against a second league bot, but it is always better to avoid it when you can. They will have to win against viktor (Air FC) in three days from now. They could manage to take a draw against Nagercoil too, but that is a smaller chance.

I think Thundering Pune is in the biggest danger to be honest. I was a bit surprised to see them in last spot, but not totally. Nepal Club did a great job fighting back to where the are, were Thundering Pune is just less active. Yes, the have a great goalkeeper, but they hardly score any goals this season. Their program is hard too, they need to win against victor (Air FC) on the last day of the season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News on Faridabad:

Upgrading to stadium 8 with the beginners bonus, which I am happy about. Finances aren't great, so I hope to loan three players again to stay in and make maybe about 2 'strong' purchases because a lot of owned players are old rubbish ;-)

be Bartje_vM
Usuario
Registrado2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> martes junio 21 - 19:55

A few slightly surprising results: I got a draw against Tamilian from Nagercoil. The upper positions are token, the last competition day will decide about who gets a direct ticket to second division. I saw Mr. Arpit was online yesterday and he got Thundering Pune a 3-3 result against Mariners. Things are far from over.

be Bartje_vM
Usuario
Registrado2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in Amal >> miércoles junio 22 - 03:52, Editado miércoles junio 22 - 03:55

Thundering Pune's last minute goal more or less ended the season for Mariners even if Bahubali true their name beats Nagercoil in the last match this season. But in all fairness Nagercoil have a better chance of winning an international match than Mariners, if they try to.

in Amal
Usuario
Registrado2021-12-25
in Mariners
be Bartje_vM >> miércoles junio 22 - 12:33

@Amal: I did try to keep you in the race by drawing against Tamilian.

@Rabin: shame that you need to go to 2nd and after such close unlucky ending.

be Bartje_vM
Usuario
Registrado2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
np rabin >> sábado junio 25 - 20:10

Thank you Bartje!

At least one manager would have demoted. And I think the teams that stayed in League 1 deserve to . For one they all have a better Goal Keeper and two they finished higher :)

Good Luck to everyone next season

np rabin
Usuario
Registrado2021-08-08
in Nepal Police Club
in dwapar >> sábado junio 25 - 20:55

last 4 position thriller is very exciting this season .

in dwapar
Principiante
Registrado2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali