Liga de Nigeria temporada 14

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

welcome to season 36. Blog (132)

easy sonic, that's how I feel when I lost games everytime,...
I remember trying to sell all my squad but I decided to keep them and the next season they finish 3rd, I concluded that I will not drop out of the continental spot even if I can't win the league.
In fact I want to remain a champions league contender all season, by finishing third and above.
ng london1 >> jueves febrero 8 - 06:56
1-1 vs la galaxy.
fantastic result today first upset of the season, despite getting a red card, to my best player, I don't give a damn
ng london1
Usuario
Registrado2015-02-13
ng De Don >> jueves febrero 8 - 07:03

So far this season, am still yet to get a single win, though I've played some very tough games. Am hoping for something positive soon.

ng De Don
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
well donfaith was tough to play, a manageable 2-0 win afterall I was so conscious of dropping points.

London weldone
It was unfortunate that lecca got a red card, but you are lucky he already made up for that, with an excellent assist.
yea hoping the same for you de don
ng De Don >> jueves febrero 8 - 07:09

Is analysis always correct? Because am playing petcel academy, and all analysis show is that am going to loose, even when I think am better.

ng De Don
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
no mate is not always correct, its just predictions,
I have no chance when I analyze some top team in the league, but I still come out on top.
So I never do the analysis, season to season..
What matters is your players and your method. But sometimes the match engine might have another plan.
Champions league Q3, have be drawn.
My opponent have been choosen as the favorite to win, am just laughing, later today I will scout him and decide on what to do tomorrow against him..
I won't analyze it, because it will still go his way. And get me confuse. cheers.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> jueves febrero 8 - 08:43, Editado jueves febrero 8 - 08:44
Africa Champions league Q3 drawn.
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-5267/
Naija boyz fc welcomes a senegales side fc dakar united,
before the draw we visited them when we was scouting our potential opponent. So having known our opponent now, its time we start planning on how to beat them,
They will visit us tomorrow, as they fight for ACL ticket for the first time, having previously played in Africa league..
last 25 fixtures against real sunning had only 1 draw, which the last 24 have been wins. and 80per center ratio goes my way.
So don't expect draw tomorrow if you are my hater hoping for my boyz to drop a points.
Expect a 2-0 above if you are backing us to win.
we have one eye set on our CL visitors so we might make some changes.
ng De Don >> viernes febrero 9 - 05:18

This game is now making me go mad.

ng De Don
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
@de don, ur formation was bad, you are better playing 433 with cm or a 433 with DM or sometimes 442 diamond with RF/LF. Against such opponents.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> viernes febrero 9 - 07:41, Editado viernes febrero 9 - 07:45
we couldn't ring some changes but was right to do so, my opponent took the lead from the spot kick, few minutes later we equalize and go ahead before the first half break.
Second half was excellent also, as we go 3-1 up, before jovalekic was brought down 35yards out and goolagong shoot a fabulous freekick in side the net, as we won 4-1,.
My players are now taking a rest because we have a tougher game to play against a fully fit side today.
Up Next is a CL-Q3,..
it was a frustrating and eventful match which my team break the deadlock few minutes before fulltime, in a 20-8 shot match, won it 1-0
up next against AIJ, we have played each other 3 times 2 league and 1 cup.
The league games ended just 1-0 h/a,
While the cup is just a 2-1 win.
You see this team hardly concede goals against Naija boyz fc, and tomorrow we are missing our important stars, which means some youths must take part in this game, lets hope for more goals in this fixture tomorrow.
ng Sonic >> sábado febrero 10 - 02:15
we beat christar after struggling against them last season. we have now conceded 16 goals in 5 games and i dont know how to stop this.
ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc