Liga de Nigeria temporada 47

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

A thread.... Shall we? (188)

ng ELCHIDI >> sábado diciembre 12 - 04:43

Don * you are the worst signer ever, how are you gonna loan a player for 50m and claim that someone that bought his for 60m don't know what his doing.... Bro, it's only your loonies that caused problem for me, if not, I would have cleared your ass

ng ELCHIDI
Usuario
Registrado2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
lol i even lost a mouth watering 94m loan move, whom later sign for another team for 62m. shouldve been a golden boot winner.
anyway players wages are broken thats why we break bank to get it done.

oh i see why you are defending sonic, i dont even blame him because its been long he visited the TL.
ng Sonic >> sábado diciembre 12 - 06:45

@Don, I haven't seen the transfer windows in soo many seasons, over 15 seasons , I was saving for my stadium 11, I just realized that the transfer window has changed a lot over that period.. .. Let's see where this guys take me 

ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ive done mistakes in the past during recruitment thats why i will always grade my friends business and give a piece of advise.

How i wish it was only my loan players that destroy you @elchidi
those three loanies complement my already good squad my only down fall is at GK position, while all my rival has worldclass gk.

watchout for the three loanee against chinaevergrade tomorrow, a biter rival that seat 1st with 17 goals without conceding a goal.
@sonic you are aiming to catch calaber, donfaith. there's competition for top 9, you dont deserve finishing below. come on zoom past weeds stars.

actually i plan coming down to top10 my project has failed though in few season it will be clear for me. good news to @elchidi though.
ng the loin king >> sábado diciembre 12 - 08:24

@sonic i have stoo going to the relegation zone that time can upgrade my stadium

ng the loin king
Usuario
Registrado2015-04-10
ng savanah lionx fc
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> sábado diciembre 12 - 08:55, Editado sábado diciembre 12 - 09:01
@TLK your failure has being inability to improve your training center to 10, developing a nicer popularity and increasing your stadium capacity.

during our time on your level, we focus on getting 200k popularity each season, while we develop our own yc10 players to red stars and complement them with either 2 loan or permanent buys while we don't break the bank.

now focus on getting fanbase, increase your stadium to 50k and tc10 this should be your aim. relegation shouldnt bother u.

we are here to help incase you have a question or confuse on first thing to do/start.
ng ELCHIDI >> sábado diciembre 12 - 13:31

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :joy:, don-x the bitter truth is that you no go see top 3 :joy:, last last me and you go drag top 9 .... Let me do and start saving money for my next stadium

ng ELCHIDI
Usuario
Registrado2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng the loin king >> sábado diciembre 12 - 14:43

@donx big thanks let see hw it goes

ng the loin king
Usuario
Registrado2015-04-10
ng savanah lionx fc
@Elchidi lol am not fighting for top 3, top 5-6 will be enough. also 30 points should seperate us.
ng ELCHIDI >> domingo diciembre 13 - 19:01

Don -x, watch and see

ng ELCHIDI
Usuario
Registrado2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng Sonic >> domingo diciembre 13 - 21:12

Beat out of Africa, a stronger team, kept a clean sheet

A good sign 

ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ah u are back really, is a good sign taking points off eem.

my boyz at least get the draw against chinaevergrade, not a bad one too.

@elchidi this isn't a friendly league or u21, you should be challenging for 12th as sonic is back in form.
Oh i hit 9m popularity
ng Sonic >> lunes diciembre 14 - 06:33

@don, I'll whoop him today and send him down the log

Congrats, one day we'll get there 

ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc