Liga de Nigeria temporada 47

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 33 (31)

ng Sonic >> lunes septiembre 4 - 07:27
For the first time in our L1 career, we won our opening 3 games. a 1-0 win against Northmen confirmed this and we now sit 1st on the log on 9pts with naijboys behind us on 7pts
ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
didn't notice that until now,@sonic. congrat.
was busy and forgot to even set lineups...
ng 蓝冰 >> miércoles septiembre 6 - 07:31

Hey guys! We should improve our team as soon as possible, at least let's surpass the Ivory Coast in the league level,lest they look down upon us!

ng 蓝冰
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-20
ng Out Of Africa
ng tonero >> sábado septiembre 9 - 09:06
Yea i think so.
ng tonero
Novato
Registrado2014-03-09
of cause, but magic box and permanent legend has the money to improve squad and win continental championship,
kitchee, magician, ajax, chinaevergrande, la galaxy, and real sunning can follow suits.
before we take on magic box npl, this afternoon I will like to say we have manage to go 13 matches unbeaten for the first time in our rs career..
Though magicbox has the quality to spoil it for us, today but we can move on..
ng 蓝冰 >> lunes septiembre 18 - 01:19

That is great! Let's come on together!

ng 蓝冰
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-20
ng Out Of Africa
ng tonero >> lunes septiembre 25 - 08:31
Y is dis forum not lively anymore.
ng tonero
Novato
Registrado2014-03-09
don't know' but for me I couldn't post anything on the forum, we I use nokia e71 phone to browse...
I have to browse with my android to post, recently I have no data on my android...

Anyway the upcoming change is gonna affect my club development next season so this season is just boring for us...
every member of my club is for sale next season..including staff lol
ng 蓝冰 >> viernes septiembre 29 - 07:59

lol

ng 蓝冰
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-20
ng Out Of Africa
congratulation magic box for winning the league..
Hope to beat you to it soon..
ng Sonic >> sábado octubre 21 - 19:12
End of season summary

we did above expectations despite not bringing any player in, we finished 14th in the league and the best part is that we got to the cup final for the first time in our history though we lost to magic box but we did well
ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ah I forgot to congratulate you base on your cup performance, though I was expecting you to post it first last season, without knowing the problem..

Permanent legend beat us and have knocked us time out about 3 to 4 times in a roll, do last season we came from 2 goal down to drew 2-2 and lost 3-0 on pen..
I have no problem beating him on league matches..
Though we hope for better cup run this coming season..
ng Sonic >> domingo octubre 22 - 09:55
Thanks. am surprised you havent been in a cup final before
ng Sonic
Usuario
Registrado2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc