Liga de Filipinas temporada 56

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Garfman FC (13)

ph shaddao >> miércoles abril 2 - 03:41
Garfman FC, why you no stop winning the League of Philippines?
ph shaddao
Usuario
Registrado2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> sábado abril 12 - 22:29
LOL, what are you saying? I should let someone else win? :-D
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> viernes abril 25 - 04:04
And now you have 19 consecutive wins since the start of the League Season 9 without draws and loses!! will this continue until the end?
ph shaddao
Usuario
Registrado2014-01-14
ph Jomanji >> lunes abril 28 - 10:45, Editado lunes abril 28 - 10:47
rofl this cracked me up... seriously you need to be as dedicated as Garfman to build a team like his... I've seen him online almost always and watching all his games to earn credits... OP should follow his example... I try to as much as I could and look where my team is now ;)

Edit: ...and visit the forums to get tips and tricks ;D
ph Jomanji
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
ua Garfman >> miércoles abril 30 - 06:57, Editado miércoles abril 30 - 06:58
Hahaha, yeah, made me laugh too, Jomanji. I keep hoping for the good of the Filipino league internationally that there will be more managers like you and Danh. Your (Jomanji) work has seriously paid off, because there is a clear difference with the rest of the teams, and the top 3 is already clear.

If you need any pointers or tips, you can always ask any of us, Kevin. I would love it if there would be stronger competition, because it makes our league stronger as a whole. But I am never going to let anyone win, I'm sorry, Kevin ;-) Wouldn't it feel better if you earned a win against a strong team, rather than it being given to you?
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Jomanji >> miércoles abril 30 - 12:41
@Garfman: I wouldn't mind a W over your club lol... but really when setting my tactics I just try to make sure I deny your GK a clean sheet... it's impossible to get a win with the quality of your players lol

I try not to hire foreign players... I need to focus more on upgrading my youth academy to get a chance to promote wonderkids and focusing on them (and maybe sell in the future lol)... still a long way to go... ;p
ph Jomanji
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
ua Garfman >> miércoles abril 30 - 16:11
That's true, you need lvl 8 to get players that are good enough going into the future.

Meriales....Tucay...Kong....those are going to be VERY good players, and they're all from YC8 :-) I'm excited about getting YC10, though....players from that are going to be EPIC....4 times extra importance, and minimum age to 15. 23 days and 18 hours.....can't wait :-D

As long as you keep improving your stadium, YC8 isn't far off :-) Did you get any supertalents yet? I'm very jealous of Delim Lights....he has two!!!
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Jomanji >> jueves mayo 1 - 08:53
i have a very poor club... I've been in the red for 3 consecutive days so I don't know if i can raise $6M+ for the YC upgrade T.T

I thought Delim had 3 super talents lol :0
ph Jomanji
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
ua Garfman >> jueves mayo 1 - 20:57
If you're already in the red, maybe it's better to expand your stadium first. And perhaps it's a good idea to sell some of your older players :-)
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Jomanji >> jueves mayo 8 - 12:07
i finally got a super talent :D

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-605320
ph Jomanji
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
ua Garfman >> jueves mayo 8 - 12:57
LOL....WTF....only Danh and I don't have one now. Congrats man, may he serve the Filipino NT well (and your team, off course :-)).
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
au KyleXY >> lunes mayo 12 - 08:56
how did he get a player with golden ball in talent? i saw we have the same level youth center and it says max talent you can get is 4.5 balls?
au KyleXY
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-07
ua Garfman >> lunes mayo 12 - 15:29
That's a supertalent, Kyle. Every time you get a youth player, there is a chance of 1 in 25 that the player will have a talent or skill that is higher than the maximum that is possible in a youth center.
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC