Liga de Filipinas temporada 58

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

NT Philippines (8)

ua Garfman >> jueves febrero 5 - 07:25
Thanks for your votes, guys! I opened this topic so we can communicate with each other about our NT. I always welcome any input or remarks on anything, tactics, player selection, and such. Hopefully this will be a good season, our group for the WC is quite strong, but there is no team that is head and shoulders above the rest. I will do my utmost to make history for our small country :-)
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph 保级队求轻虐 >> sábado febrero 7 - 09:11
haha~My team is so weak that there are no players in NT.
ph 保级队求轻虐
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-23
ua Garfman >> lunes febrero 9 - 15:52
There is only one thing to do about that....train more youths from the Philippines :-)
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Sliv >> martes marzo 10 - 08:54
Halfway, and it seems the World Cup is out of reach.
But undefeated at home, it would be cool if you can keep it that way :-)
Good luck Garf
ph Sliv
Novato
Registrado2013-06-02
ua Garfman >> jueves marzo 12 - 13:49, Editado jueves marzo 12 - 13:50
It's been crap so far, I cannot deny that. Only the last match was a deserved loss. We dominated 3 of the 4 first matches and one was equally matched, yet we only have 4 points. I've done all I could by choosing the best lineup to win (according to simulation), but so far I'm not satisfied at all. I'm going to continue to do my best to get the best out of the team for all the upcoming matches. Next up is the essential away match against Mongolia. If we can win that, we'll still have a chance with 3 home matches still coming up, otherwise I'm afraid that it'll be curtains.
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Sliv >> martes abril 21 - 06:35
Hey man, I saw you came so very close... Too bad, but it was a nice come-back!
Better next year...
ph Sliv
Novato
Registrado2013-06-02
ua Garfman >> sábado mayo 2 - 07:21
The change of tactics made a big difference, but unfortunately it was too little too late. The future looks good, though, there are lots of good players at our disposal.
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> miércoles mayo 20 - 06:50
Thanks for your faith in me once again! I'll try my best to live up to it :-)
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC