Liga de Filipinas temporada 58

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Holy Flora! (20)

ph Jomanji >> jueves noviembre 6 - 04:58
@Garfman: the pendulum just swung your way lol... the cards are just awful, I don't even press but still got red cards... that's why I don't do 3-5-2 since everything would fall down if your DCB gets thrown out of the game... I really can't figure out the re-balancing they are doing with the engine... let's wait and see... I'm still giving this game a season before I make a final decision ;)
ph Jomanji
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
ua Garfman >> miércoles noviembre 12 - 13:47
Swung my way? You are joking right? This last match against Holy Flora was just another example of this game being pure luck, and as far as that is concerned....it NEVER swings my way. Like you, I'm going to give it one more season, and if it continues the same way, I'm done. I've put a lot of effort into building a team that is better than everyone else, and it just seems to have been a waste of time.
ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> martes noviembre 25 - 14:37
LOL....what did I say? 4-24 shots....and 2-2.....pffft...can't wait for the new engine to bring some more realistic results.
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Flora >> martes noviembre 25 - 16:01
This is indeed a daunting thing. I do not know how to do. Did you ask the big boss Vincent?
ph Flora
Usuario
Registrado2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ua Garfman >> miércoles noviembre 26 - 09:54
The engine will change next season, so hopefully these idiotic results will happen less....and we will be able to play normal tactics, instead of these crazy unbalanced tactics.
ua Garfman
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC