Liga de Eslovaquia temporada 24

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

If you want to win? (1)

sk 博深 >> viernes agosto 3 - 08:15

This is my 12th season in the slovak league, and while you may not care too much about the results, it's better to win. To win, I have some advice for you.

Goalkeeper: intercept high is the most important, with dual skills.

Defensive line: don't pay too much attention to the body.Volley 5 interception 3 tactics 4, central defender corner skills, edge - back skills.

Midfield: the body doesn't care too much. High passes are not decisive. For teams with less money, it's cheap to buy players who can pass 5.5 or so, and who can steal, intercept and play well.

Forward: shoot high, the higher the better, the slovak league 5.8 is enough.

Each position players, I said above 3000 RSD can get enough, 25 to 27 year old player is the most cost-effective and there will be a big discount, don't be easily cheated you transfer money, ha ha.

There are some rules to follow in this game. For example, if you don't have enough strength, you can use 532. For example, the tactics of China FC are good enough.

sk 博深
Usuario
Registrado2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient