Liga de Eslovaquia temporada 46

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Slovakia, come on (5)

sk 博深 >> jueves marzo 16 - 14:34
Hello, Slovakia league players.Is a great pleasure to 29 season's league championship.I've always thought to after a long season against Gunners is a mission impossible.Maybe it's not fair to Gunners, because the two games against Gunners because red card away victory.
But people are still willing to see small counter attack role.This is only an episode, Gunners will still long rule Slovakia league.Slovakia league needs more people can challenge Gunners.Thus can in the intercontinental contest,in turn, can have more indigenous youth into the national team, not dominated by other players.
I'm glad to meet you, also looking forward to the next into the local youth national team players,Until the first team in intercontinental competitions group.Come on together, the slovak players
sk 博深
Usuario
Registrado2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient
sk 博深 >> jueves marzo 16 - 14:36
Translation software, forgive me
sk 博深
Usuario
Registrado2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient
sk Vladis13 >> jueves marzo 16 - 17:49, Editado jueves marzo 16 - 17:50
Congratulations! Excellent season for you. I was a bit unlucky in the matches against you this season but I cannot complain. It was still a good season for me but unfortunately without a title. The game engine punished me very harshly for the red cards with 3 losses by 1 goal. The goalkeeper did not perform to the level that I would expect from a 10 star+ player in important matches.

Quality of the league went up a bit and others can see that it is possible to win against anyone in this game :). Good luck in the Champions League, you will need it.
sk Vladis13
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-26
sk mega13 >> viernes marzo 17 - 14:45, Editado viernes marzo 17 - 14:46
I have translated my afterseason speech into english:

Congratulations to the new champion of our league! After a long time we have a change at the head of the League and I hope that will be further recovery.

If I look at the final location of my team, I guess I cannot be satisfied, because after five second places conquered my team this season "only" third place. Even mutual balance matches the master is in favor of my team and not counting the goals -dealing with the vice-champion this balance is balanced. Error was somewhere else. Eight draws in our league is really a lot, because the champion and vice-champion losing fewer points. Unfortunately, this is still my weakness and I cannot delete my team loses a lot of points too much to take care of like a surprise.

All who were able to fulfill the ambitions I would like to congratulate and good luck in the new season and in European competitions, or in the promotion round!

Vladis13 can at least be thankful for that tries to battle for Europa League :-)
sk mega13
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
sk FC Spartak Trnava