Liga de Eslovaquia temporada 79

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Say hello to every Slovakia player (8)

ua david_song21 >> lunes agosto 22 - 06:19
I'm a rocking soccer palyer from China and now playing in the league 3.1 of Slovakia.I want to make friend with every Slovakia player,I believe we can be good friends.
ua david_song21
Usuario
Registrado2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín
sk mega13 >> lunes agosto 22 - 21:12
Hello wonderful, I wish you all the best in your league. Develop your team very thoroughly and don´t forget to buy match tickets.
sk mega13
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
sk FC Spartak Trnava
ua david_song21 >> martes agosto 23 - 02:32
Thank you for your blessing, mega.
I know the football about Slovakia because there are two Chinese youth football player playing for AS Trencin,Cong Huang and CongYao Yin.After I know about Trencin and the Slovakia football,I turned to like the football of this country and the country in east Europe.
I watched all the matchs of Slovakia national team in the European Football Championship and saw the Slovakia has a wonderful programme in the championship.Marek Hamšík and Martin Škrtel are both the great player of the world.
ua david_song21
Usuario
Registrado2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín
sk Vladis13 >> martes agosto 23 - 14:28
Hello wonderful. You got some decent facilities and young players so it should only be a matter of time until you manage to get into 2nd division. The league has become a bit more competitive and active over the summer and hopefully it will stay that way. I wish you good luck in the upcoming season. We still need more active players to keep it going in here.
sk Vladis13
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-26
ua david_song21 >> martes agosto 23 - 16:48
Yes,I hope there are more Slovakia players in the game and we can make the league of Slovakia to be more competitively in the European Champions League and European League.
We can try to achieve it and make great efforts together.
ua david_song21
Usuario
Registrado2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín
ua david_song21 >> martes agosto 23 - 17:02
FC 2013 Veľký Krtíš has beaten the FC Horna Streda.Robinho has to face the team from 2nd division in the playoffs.
Igor wants to gaining promotion and Robinho doesn't want to play in the lower league last season.I hope there will be a brilliant match between the two teams and wish both the managers has a good luck.
ua david_song21
Usuario
Registrado2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín
sk termix >> martes agosto 23 - 20:00
you mean I will be playing against Robinho's team for promotion :P
sk termix
Usuario
Registrado2014-03-31
sk FC Horna Streda
ua david_song21 >> martes agosto 23 - 23:55
.......I saw FC 2013 Veľký Krtíš 4:0 FC Horna Streda first,but now the socre is 4:2.Is the system wrong?
termix,congratulations to you on beating your opponent,and wish you good luck in the playoffs against Robinho's team.
ua david_song21
Usuario
Registrado2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín