Liga de Estados Unidos temporada 17 [2]

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 5 Update (43)

us Cooper >> jueves octubre 17 - 12:22
Big congratulations to the Cosmos. I'm sure you'll make us Leauge 2 clubs proud next season.
Terriers had some ups and downs in our first season - were mid-table, fell to the drop zone, but finished strong. If we would have won our last match away to the Huskies we would actually be in the promotion playoff. Even in that unlikely scenario, promotion would still be a long-shot, but really I'm releaved. We would get crushed in League 1, probably wouldn't do anyone any good. Overall very happy with the season, looking forward to Season 6, getting stronger, and maybe making a push for promotion if all goes well.
us Cooper
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-25
us karank >> jueves octubre 17 - 14:10
Thank you to everyone who came out to Charles Ludkeschmittrank Memorial Field to watch the Bunnies defeat the Huskies in the first round of the playoffs! This season has been the best experience out of all 5 that I have been in League 2 mainly because of the activity from everyone in the forum! It has been a great year with all of you and good luck and please cheer for the Bunnies as we keep striving for League 1!
us karank
Usuario
Registrado2013-03-03
us Cooper >> jueves octubre 17 - 20:52
@karank the stadium is lovely. I took my whole squad out to watch the match. Good luck in the away leg. I actually watched that match and missed my own friendly today.
us Cooper
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-25
us Joe McG >> jueves octubre 17 - 23:37
Thank you valentine and Cooper...Cooper keep working at it...it has taken me five seasons to get to the top league...
Good luck to the Bunnies in their quest for promotion...
us Joe McG
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Tintin >> viernes octubre 18 - 04:36
I'm looking forward to play with Cosmos next season! Since the time I started this game, I have always noticed your team with some great talents and I'm sure you will find your way to the First League really soon!

Get some good signings this window and I'm sure you can cause so many upsets next season!
us Tintin
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-05
us Joe McG >> viernes octubre 18 - 13:11
Thank you Tintin...I have followed your progress as well and you have done a great job with your squad...
us Joe McG
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us ranks39 >> viernes octubre 18 - 14:16
Good luck to everyone in their playoffs today! If you put links in here and the time of your match, I'll try to watch them!
us ranks39
Novato
Registrado2013-02-12
us Cooper >> lunes octubre 21 - 14:20
Congrats to the Bunnies on their promotion! We'll miss you down here in League 2, but I'm sure you'll make us proud. Best of luck in the big league.
us Cooper
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-25
us Joe McG >> lunes octubre 21 - 14:42
Congratulations to the Bunnies! Looking forward to new challenges with your team in League 1...
us Joe McG
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us ranks39 >> martes octubre 22 - 03:48
Good luck Bunnies!
us ranks39
Novato
Registrado2013-02-12
us Draban >> martes octubre 22 - 16:35
Good luck with the new season everyone, I'm back to League 3.1 where I came from. It's not a bad thing either, less sponsor money though. But I'll take the time and try to come back stronger next time.
us Draban
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-08
us jpeso >> martes octubre 22 - 17:01
And we ended the playoffs with a loss big enough to lose the round.
What we learnt: Injuries occur in bunches even with the most fittest of players. Need to increase the depthchart depth to 1 at the very least.
Edit: also an injured player may stay on the field even if there have been fewer than 3 substitutions
us jpeso
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
us Richmond
us jpeso >> martes octubre 22 - 17:05
GL Draban
us jpeso
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
us Richmond