Liga de Estados Unidos temporada 32

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 28 (74)

us Cooper >> martes enero 24 - 13:39
Fieras equalize in the 90th minute! :(
Thought I had won the league for the Hounds with a win over the Fieras, what a roller coaster. Down to the last game.
us Cooper
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-25
us cdowne >> martes enero 24 - 15:31
Cooper,
Fieras scored a last minute goal to beat me a few games ago.

I feel like there is a real disproportionate number of goals in the first and last minute of games.
us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> miércoles enero 25 - 01:20
Lol yeah. Minute 1 and minute 90.

Well a win would have been amazing. Oh well. My chances are getting infinitely smaller now.
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> miércoles enero 25 - 21:01
Well, it was a good run. So close.
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us cdowne >> miércoles enero 25 - 23:51
Good season everyone.
It was fun to watch such a close race at the top of the table.
us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Ulysses >> jueves enero 26 - 02:04, Editado jueves enero 26 - 04:16
Only about 150,000,000 left until I can start the final stadium upgrade. Maybe a little more if I end up replacing some of my aging players this off-season.

I'm still in 17th place for popularity, but I'm only 20,000 back from 13 and under 100,000 (about the amount I gained on many teams) back from 10.

I thought my team would be bad this season due to my aging players, so I'm happy to get the North American League invitation. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a significant drop-off in my team's performance very soon without any changes. I don't really have a new generation ready to take over for a few more seasons.

Congratulations to the Colonials FC for getting a ticket (due to the Cup result) to the North American League as well as the Rocky Mountain Huskies for returning for a second time.

Good luck to Team USA in the upcoming World Cup!
us Ulysses
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> jueves enero 26 - 03:52
Echo the congrats to Mike and his colonials. He has taken his team from the lower divisions and really built a good top division team. Several seasons ago, I tried to convince him to switch to a more advanced club, but he wanted to build his own team. A top 8 finish is a great milestone in his project.
Much respect for sticking to your plan.
us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> jueves enero 26 - 05:52
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't 8th place not get a ticket now.
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> jueves enero 26 - 05:53
Oh cup result?
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> viernes enero 27 - 02:38
Yes, there is an extra North American League ticket because the Pittsburgh Riverhounds won the Cup and will be in the Champions League next season.
us Ulysses
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> sábado febrero 4 - 00:56
I've found it annoying that as my roster changes, my past lineups become inaccessible due to being too weak. Instead of making a quick change to my old lineups, I've had to redo the entire lineup. It's only an extra minute or two, but the weak lineup restriction could stand to be handled more conveniently.
us Ulysses
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> sábado febrero 4 - 02:03
Ulysses,
I had the exact same frustration.
us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us jpeso >> sábado febrero 4 - 17:21
Not to mention the fact the restrictions pick your formations.
us jpeso
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Mike >> sábado febrero 4 - 18:56
Thanks cdowne. Just saw this thread. Psyched to have built from the ground up to get to a top 8 in 20 months. Still have a very long way to go and I wouldn't be surprised to take a step back this season as I'm saving for the stadium 9.
us Mike
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-29
us Colonials FC