Liga de Estados Unidos temporada 55

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 71 (5)

us Mike >> lunes enero 30 - 13:40, Editado jueves febrero 2 - 13:17

Good luck to all this upcoming season. The Riverhounds look especially dangerous this year with 4 players over 30 star value (Update - this is confirmed with their 5-0 thrashing of us).

Looking back, I was very happy to make it through last season unbeaten in League play and to get our first Super Cup.  While we came up just short in the Cup and Champions League tournaments my team in Costa Rica won its first league trophy and the new super talent did not disappoint.  We have a few more seasons with this lineup before the rebuild begins. 

us Mike
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
es doniv >> jueves febrero 9 - 22:40

Good luck to everyone! 

es doniv
Usuario
Registrado2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us cdowne >> miércoles marzo 8 - 00:27, Editado miércoles marzo 8 - 00:31

Definately a special season for me winning the North American Champions League.  This is a first for me and something I'm quite excited about.  Also, this is the first non-Riverhounds win for the US since season 14.  

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get smoked in the Club World Cup, but maytbe I can keep it respectable.  

I'm an underdog, but my Costa Rican Team is in the semi-final of the North American League. That would be a special double is luck is on my side. 

us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> miércoles marzo 8 - 01:22

That's a fantastic achievement! Big congrats on your first North American Champions trophy!

us valentine
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
es doniv >> viernes marzo 10 - 10:41

Congrats Cdowne!! great season for your team!

es doniv
Usuario
Registrado2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza