Liga de Estados Unidos temporada 55

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Season 75 (6)

us Mike >> miércoles agosto 30 - 19:59

Good luck to all this season.  Both my teams are in their rebuild phase now. 

My big upcoming decision is whether to build YA5 for either of them or have a longer supertalent window where I can afford to lose a few hundred million each year for an extended period of time.

us Mike
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Mike >> jueves septiembre 21 - 20:59, Editado viernes septiembre 22 - 00:44

Made the plunge for YA5 today with the logic that more and more people are either leaving the game or downgrading youth facility levels - both of which lower the supply of YA5 players.  This hopefully translates to higher prices on the transfer market for the ones I sell, though fewer RS players overall could offset this.  Either way, it should make my team more competitive for the ones I keep and ideally a good chunk will make the USMNT.  It's a long build ahead and I will need to carefully manage finances as it is an incremental ~$150M/season vs. YA4.  

us Mike
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
es doniv >> viernes septiembre 22 - 01:27

It is expensive, but I think that by selling a player each season you will be able to afford it. I haven't done the math, but I think it's viable. What is clear is that in the next seasons you will fight for the title.

es doniv
Usuario
Registrado2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us cdowne >> viernes septiembre 22 - 14:42

In addition to the cost of the facility, player salaries increase.  I have needed to sell players before I wanted in order to get rid of their salary.  Having YA5 definately brings a new challege.  

us cdowne
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Mike >> sábado septiembre 23 - 12:50

@cdowne - most definitely on the wages.  Plan to mitigate somewhat by banking training XP until they are of the age they can contribute then train them as a lot of folks seem to be doing.  We will see if that works.  Also,  the continued focus on loyal players.  May need to sell my 2 STs soon as well.  I will also likely switch to 2 staff in YC to start since the focus will be on them vs. existing players.  It will be interesting to see if this pays off, but after many seasons with YA4/FA4 wanted to switch it up to see if it can get me an International Championship which has proved elusive.  Figured it may make sense to build when most are downgrading to stand out a little. 

Numpty did an analysis awhile back in the forums where the majority of top 100 ranked teams in popularity were FA4/YA5.  I looked at this again the other day and very few are now.  Guessing the wage bill came due for most and the price of YA5 players dropped.  To your point, there will be a lot of challenges managing the bankroll.

us Mike
Usuario
Registrado2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us valentine >> viernes septiembre 29 - 13:33

Good discussion here. From my experience, YA5/FA4 can make a bare living without selling young players if your total team salary is below $10,000,000. That said, I can barely afford any super-talents with YA5/FA4. Hopefully, as @mike mentioned, YA5 players would be more expensive on the transfer market (which I highly doubt). 

us valentine
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds