Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Sugerencias

Healing loaned players (44)

lv Budamank >> lunes febrero 16 - 20:29
I think even tho owners are the ones who train loaned out players, the manager of the team loaning the player should be able to treat the player in case it gets inujured. Owner won't care much about the player having 15 day injury or so, as long as he gets 20 games. But for many managers the loaned player can be key player in which case they should be able to spend the money and token for the player to return faster.
lv Budamank
Usuario
Registrado2014-07-04
lv 3000
ca Jax >> lunes febrero 16 - 20:31
I've already suggested this. There's no reason why this shouldn't be possible. +1
ca Jax
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-30
lv Namejs >> lunes febrero 16 - 20:35
I don't think it's a good idea. It is part of risks You chose loaning Your player. If Your player is good enough owner will heal him if not... As I said: Your choice to loan him.
lv Namejs
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
eng Kezza >> lunes febrero 16 - 20:44
+1
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
ca Jax >> lunes febrero 16 - 21:39, Editado lunes febrero 16 - 21:40
@Namejs Why SHOULD that be part of the risk?

If a club loans a player out, the idea is that the owner would like him to get experience. The club of ownership would heal the player unless they are unactive or unaware of the injury. In this case, the owning club would be more than happy to let the loan club heal the player. It's a win/win for both parties.

Besides, in real life the loaned player would receive treatment at the club he's currently at baring a very serious injury.

I've never had a situation like this happen to me so I can't speak from a frustration stand point. I just know what makes sense in this situation.
ca Jax
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-30
ni Mr.Glass >> lunes febrero 16 - 21:44
+1
Makes sense. And I don't see the drawback.
ni Mr.Glass
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-18
lv Namejs >> lunes febrero 16 - 21:45
@Jax
Then the ONLY way to let owner club heal player is if he can't get those 20 games.
lv Namejs
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-07-06
eng Stephen >> lunes febrero 16 - 21:50
I think Jax's suggestion is a good one, Namejs. I don't understand your thinking. If Jax loans a player and chooses to spend a credit and some money healing this player if he got injured, what's the problem?

+1
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Jax >> lunes febrero 16 - 21:56
Here's a scenario.

Say the loaned player gets hurt for 18 days (real time). He is not healed for whatever reason. When he comes back, is the team who has loaned the player still obligated to play him in 20 games?

If so, that can really put you in a tough spot having to use a player you may not want to. That is something that would really upset me as the loaning club.
ca Jax
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-30
lv Namejs >> lunes febrero 16 - 22:02
The loaned player is in other team squad. That's the problem. It's enough that owner can train him.
Maybe than next suggestion will be to make loaned player play in certain position only? Leave the liberty to decide something about loaned player to manager who plays him. If the palyer can't get enough games then this suggestion is OK. Other way it can be valueted as interferrence in other manager decision.
lv Namejs
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-07-06
ni Mr.Glass >> lunes febrero 16 - 22:06
The suggestion is to give the manager who manages the player the option to heal the player. That would be giving more decision making power to the person who is actually managing the player.
ni Mr.Glass
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-18
eng Stephen >> lunes febrero 16 - 22:09
@Mr. Glass - correct!
eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua ... >> lunes febrero 16 - 22:55, Editado lunes febrero 16 - 22:56
I disagree. The owner of the player also has a responsibility to treat his player in a correct way. This means that when a loaned player is injured, it is up to the owner to heal him, as it is also up to him to train him.

The club using the player already has the obligation to use him for minimum 20 games. That's enough. I would be a lot more in favour of reducing the number of games you have to use the player with the duration of his injury, if any.

As a loaning club, you've got no say in how the player is trained. That also means, that if the owner decides not to train the player, and to save up his XP points, there's nothing you can do about it as loaning club. I disagree with putting all the burden with the loaning club, and all the gains with the owning club.
ua ...
Novato
Registrado2013-05-01
lv Namejs >> lunes febrero 16 - 23:22
Finally someone gets the other opinion! Loaning is risky way how to develop your player but as Errennu said it might be given as option for loaning manager monitor loaned player training process. At least I wouldn't agree if someone decides to acculumate XP from games player spend at my team to give him speed/power/special skill training before potential sale. I would like to see them used in his trainable skills. And if it isn't done I would like to have option terminate loan (Not that I gonna use it anyway.)
My loan period is ower. Better to stuck in mid table then use player which apart for immediate result don't give any benefit to Your team. Besides with office comming up veteran players suddenly looks more appealing.
lv Namejs
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-07-06
ni Mr.Glass >> martes febrero 17 - 01:19
I'm sorry, I won't be able to let this go I'm afraid. The way I understand the suggestion it's just an option for the team managing the player at the time to heal the player if they choose to do so. This puts no burden on the managing team. It's just an option, if you need the player for an important upcoming game and the owner doesn't want to heal the player, you have the option to do so yourself. If I loan out a player then I have no obligation to heal that player. If it's a serious injury I might so he can play. But if it's a short injury that will only cause the player to miss the next game and the team using that player really needs him for that important game and the owner hasn't noticed the injury or just doesn't care to spend the money for just one game, wouldn't it be nice as the manager to be able to heal the player yourself so you can use him for that important match?
ni Mr.Glass
Usuario
Registrado2013-07-18