Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Este é o Fórum de discussão em Inglês. Quando publicar no Fórum precisa de usar esta linguagem. Publicações em outras linguagens podem ser removidas sem necessidade de aviso. O Fórum utiliza secções para publicações com diferentes finalidades. Por favor publique Erros na secção de "Erros" (em Inglês) e verifique onde as suas publicações podem ser melhor publicadas.

Inglês >> Discussão geral

National manager elections (24)

eng Kastrix >> domingo dezembro 5 - 14:02

What happens if it becomes a draw? So for me I up for election in a 3 way contest. So far 9 people have voted. What happens if each candidate gets 3 votes.? Would the managers own votes be disregarded? As I'm sure 2 candidates have voted for themselves (I maybe one of those :grinning: ) let me know.

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
be Lukas Lava >> domingo dezembro 5 - 14:26, Editado domingo dezembro 5 - 14:26

Then the winner is chosen Randomly...

be Lukas Lava
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
eng Kastrix >> domingo dezembro 5 - 14:27

Nooooooooooooo I better win :punch: 

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
eng Stephen >> domingo dezembro 5 - 14:29

Confirmed here if you want to read:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-14/article-50

eng Stephen
Coordenador de Administradores
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kastrix >> domingo dezembro 5 - 14:34

I should have just gone there lol. Oh well thanks for the help Stephen and Lukas

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
eng Stephen >> domingo dezembro 5 - 16:26

No worries. Good luck in your election!

eng Stephen
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Balthazor >> domingo dezembro 5 - 20:44

There must be a very lucky country with 3 candidates. I had chance to vote in one country with 2 candidates after several seasons. 

I may cool down your enthusiasm, but I have doubts about your winning chances: voters can be all managers who have player in NT shortlist including foreigners: they look primarly for manager's history and reputation. Well-known members or successful managers  get more easily those votes, your managerial history doesn't show much consistency and experience. But you may send me message with you rivals usernames and I'll predict the winner possibly. I have NT experiences both with top country(Estonia on their peaktime) and bottom country(Austria, when they were ranked last), so I know something about this,but currently I'm on holiday for corona period. Distant teaching will disturb too much as I saw previous year- missed couple of lineups and felt terribly because of that. 

ee Balthazor
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Kastrix >> terça dezembro 7 - 01:07

Yeah a lost to a popular person who put she been to Switzerland recently and that's why she wanted to manage them. Personally that was a weak reason. Me and the other candidate both play top flight Swiss football.... the other candidate only had one line and ot 3 votes ...I had a plan detailed out and only 1 other person voted for me (thank you to whoever you was) 

Bit silly really but oh well

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
eng Kastrix >> terça dezembro 7 - 10:21

Just found out that my only other vote was from the other candidate from the Swiss league (and only Swiss native ) this has really got on my nerves as the winners only connection is she went to Switzerland recently and liked it so wants to be a manager of them....its abit rubbish. From what I csn see they don't even have Any Swiss nationals possibly only shortlist players so I'm hoping they don't select them on purpose. I put a detailed plan of what I would do. 

Shame it's about how popular people is as in my eyes I have been here for 8 years (yes a massive gap of 7 years in the middle) they only have 5 years. I will go for it again but then I'm thinking why should I bother....

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
il Numpty >> terça dezembro 7 - 13:19

Chill @Kastrix. Switzerland is very weak as national teams go and will struggle to win any matches - you've been given Togo which is currently much stronger.  So you'll probably have more fun from it. 

Your claim to be here for 8 years is rather misleading, as by your own admission you've only played for about a year - and for less than 3 months in Switzerland. Your history suggests to potential voters that you may not stick around. 

The manager who's been given Switzerland has played for over 18 months and stuck with the same team. They have 1 national team player. 

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> terça dezembro 7 - 13:22

The best way to get elected is to try and be successful in the game at club level. Talk to other managers and build relationships. When you are elected, as you are now, then talk to other managers who have players on your NT shortlist. They might have good advice or do a training that is useful to the NT.

If you show you are good, then people will tend to vote for you. Good luck with Togo. Aside from the GK situation, you have some decent players

eng Stephen
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> terça dezembro 7 - 13:34

Best way to win elections is to pay people to vote, for just 10€ i will buy a swiss player and vote for u

ee Taavi
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> terça dezembro 7 - 13:39

Swiss players are hard to find though @Taavi. 

The other players you can get To Go ...

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Kastrix >> terça dezembro 7 - 16:07

Numpty I am chill . The fact I run two clubs and the new manager has one shows I'm committed. I also promised to talk to managers about training it was in my statement.. literally all the winning candidate put was I have visited two places in Switzerland and loved the area and now want to manage them on here...they got 5/10 votes....its really stupid.... I had a plan of what I wanted for Switzerland.  I wanted them top 100 by the end if 2 years, top 4 in world cup qualifying (as usually 5th/6th . Promised I'd talk to managers.  I was discussing a long term plan...unfortunately I came back to here when I have free time. I am a cllr in real life and my time is precious but the fact the winning candidate was totally unqualified (won only 5/6 internationals at 3 clubs) don't scream was the right person

Stephen within two seasons in Wales 2 I got promoted and the last 3 years in Wales 1 I've not been out of top 6. In Switzerland starting 3rd season . Last year was my first full year at the club and we won the league hands down. We lost all 3 opening games then won all the rest minus one which we drew. I don't know how much more successful you need to be. The only Swiss candidate got relegated and went back up through playoffs.

I also speak to alot of managers on here and have built friendships. I shouldn't have to rely on them to vote in real life.

I think a rule change needs to happen that you csn only apply for the country your from or the leagues you play in or everyone can vote in any election as if most people saw my election pledges its a win win.

With regards to Togo,  I feel optimistic we can do well in the group after we have beat both the sides despite being so much lower in rankings.

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC
eng Kastrix >> terça dezembro 7 - 16:10

Also the other candidate who finished second has less time on here and reputation sooooo....

eng Kastrix
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC