Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Popular Players (9)

ca Razor McGoo >> Понедельник Май 31 - 12:11

I'm losing 5 fan club members due to popular players every time I play a league match.  What's that about?

ca Razor McGoo
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-21
in Keju >> Понедельник Май 31 - 12:17

Heres what the help section says. If you want to read more the link to article is below.

"When a popular player does not play in a match you lose 5 fanclub members. This also happens when the player is injured, suspended or away with the national team."

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-2/article-8

in Keju
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
il Numpty >> Понедельник Май 31 - 12:37

You also get the same information if you click on the player's Popular attribute. 

• Team earns fanclub members when this player plays a competitive match. The first popular player in a match gives 20 fanclub members, the second 12, then 8, 5, 3 and finally just 1 per player. Each popular player that doesn't play costs your team 5 fanclub members. Has no effect in U21 matches and friendlies.
il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Razor McGoo >> Понедельник Май 31 - 12:38

Thanks, I have a few older players who don't get much playing time anymore.  Is there any trick to figuring out who my fans might consider popular?

ca Razor McGoo
Продвинутый
il Numpty >> Понедельник Май 31 - 12:42, Отредактирован Понедельник Май 31 - 12:44

The player in question is this one, who is in your reserves. He has the Popular attribute. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2288920

He's not worth much so you should either play him or fire him.

If it were me I would choose to play him in every match, as he will help to build your club's attendances. And results don't matter at this stage of development. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> Понедельник Май 31 - 19:28

I definitely wouldn't fire him; either keep him and play him, or just play him until the transfer window on Thursday when you can sell him to the bank.

eng ipfreely
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ca Razor McGoo >> Среда Июнь 2 - 19:40

I can't play him.  I think he's gone tomorrow.

ca Razor McGoo
Продвинутый
ca Razor McGoo >> Среда Июнь 2 - 19:51

I don't know if that should apply to U21 players.

ca Razor McGoo
Продвинутый
eng Stephen >> Среда Июнь 2 - 21:41

If you ever want to see at a glance what attributes your players have, go to the players tab on the left hand side of the screen. You'll see a list of your first team players. From there, you can choose 'fixed features' as one of the options. In the right-hand column, 'special training' has a list of all the attributes she has.

You can do the same for your reserves, by choosing 'reserves' once you've clicked the players tab.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach