Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Preguntas

Tired players (5)

in viktor >> domingo junio 9 - 12:44
help says "Tired players perform worse in matches and are more likely to get injured."

What is the threshold for tired?

Because it seems that invariably when I play an opponent with fatigued players, my players pick injuries.

Then again it may be the luck of the draw or may have to do with paying members/benefit implementation.

But I was curious if there was a threshold beyond which a player is considered tired or maybe the word tired is lost in translation.
in viktor
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-22
in Air FC
gr Paris >> domingo junio 9 - 14:01
Tired player is the one with fitness less than 100%.
A player is more or less tired depending on how far is fitness from 100%.
gr Paris
Novato
Registrado2013-05-28
nl Vincent de Boer >> domingo junio 9 - 15:04
There isn't really a threshold, but once the energy bar gets into yellow the the speed at which your players get worse increases and once it gets to red it again increases.

There is no relation between your injuries and the opponents fatigue nor does it have anything to do with VIP benefits.
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15
in viktor >> domingo junio 9 - 18:05
thanks
Oh Well So I presume all my injuries were "random".
in viktor
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> martes junio 11 - 03:54
With every passing match it seems unlikely that
"
There is no relation between your injuries and the opponents fatigue"
in viktor
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-22
in Air FC