論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 建議

Option to set default tactics (15)

il Numpty >> 週五 六月 21 - 11:53

Please can we have a setting option thats sets the default tactics (the Advanced settings) for every match. Perhaps with a different option for main and U21 games. 

So when choosing a lineup the Advanced settings will already be loaded with the chosen default values and can then be changed as necessary for individual matches.

This would save the trouble of having to set them for every match. 

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joost >> 週五 六月 21 - 12:16

On this moment it is already possible to save a lineup inclusive tactics. So what you wish above this possibility is not clear to me. 

nl Joost
經理
註冊於2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
nl Counter_Culture >> 週五 六月 21 - 12:17, 新編輯 週五 六月 21 - 12:18

Agree with Numpty. Furthermore, I would like to have an option to set a "default line-up", which is automatically set if the manager hasn't manually chosen a line-up for a match. Sometimes I forget to set a line-up on time and it's pretty frustrating to find out your secretary has created a ridiculous line-up :-)

nl Counter_Culture
見習經理
註冊於2013-05-30
eng holt >> 週五 六月 21 - 12:47
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=84794&posts=9

Suggested it a long time ago,got locked.

Also:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=85722&posts=3
eng holt
見習經理
註冊於2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> 週六 六月 22 - 02:53

I don't see real point for this. You can save your "default" lineup and through My matches save it for several days. When one of your starting players get injured or cards all lineup is anyway messed up by assholeistant/bot. 

ee onuelver
經理
註冊於2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> 週六 六月 22 - 08:06, 新編輯 週六 六月 22 - 09:10

@ Joost

Having a default setting for tactics is entirely different to loading a previously saved lineup and tactics. 

There are a few differences:

1. In order to use any saved lineup for default tactics it would need to be loaded every time, in which case it's not a default setting if it needs a manual action for every game.
  2. In any event saved lineups can't always be loaded if, for instance, the lineup contains too many weak players. 
  3. Any saved lineups would need to be maintained and kept up to date, with frequent 'saves' and this would introduce the possibility of changing the saved tactics which may have been set differently for one match. Hence there would be a need for checking that the right tactics had been saved and/or loaded. 

The idea is to be able to simply select a player lineup with previously chosen default tactics without necessarily needing to load an already saved set of lineup and tactics. 

It's no big deal really, but I think this would be a useful feature.

Edit

And just to add that I frequently change tactics, so I can never be sure exactly which tactics have been stored in my saved lineups. For that reason I need to check them every time I use the load function.

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> 週日 六月 23 - 19:44

I dont understand- problem is to make couple additional clicks? Damn snowflakes generation laughing 

ee onuelver
經理
註冊於2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
cn Angelo >> 週四 七月 11 - 09:21

This change does not make any sense, and the current feature of saving the lineup is acceptable.

cn Angelo
經理
註冊於2016-08-12
ee Balthazor >> 週一 七月 15 - 19:30

I predict that after this change many will save their best lineup as default.  If there is no injuries or cards currently, lazy manager might get rewarded.

You can load at first previously saved lineup and then just change those players you want. It will save you from dragging 17 players to field one by one. 

(and I am manager, who forgets every season at least 2-3 lineups, but it's normal, that more careful opponent might get rewarded for his work and take my points then)

ee Balthazor
經理
註冊於2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> 週三 七月 17 - 10:35, 新編輯 週三 七月 17 - 10:38

Is there some confusion here?

This suggestion is not proposing a default lineup, so it has nothing to do with selecting players or altering the saved lineups. 

This is about tactics not player selection. 

The idea is simply for each manager to set a different default for the Advanced Settings, which are currently:

• Match Plan (Default)
  • Tackles (Normal)
  • Passing (Mixed)
  • Shooting (Normal)
  • Flank (Balanced)
  • Corners (Normal)

The players will still need to be selected in the normal manner.

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> 週三 七月 17 - 14:00

Yep, I misunderstood the point of proposal. 

Probably someone will want, that penalty, set pieces and corner men should be included too then. 

I also suspect, that some of them are just decoration as I have seen matches, where is set "Both flanks" and mids still try desperately to attack through center. Most important one for me is "Match plan", where I usually play for win. Overall I don't feel, that I need complect of default settings as I visit this part anyway always, when setting lineup. I even have saved lineup only for u21 leagues and once had 11-men lineup for u21 friendly tournaments. I would prefer default formation as 4-4-2 doesn't fit me.

ee Balthazor
經理
註冊於2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> 週三 七月 17 - 14:44, 新編輯 週三 七月 17 - 14:46

It must be me. 

I always know what I mean, but no-one else ever does.  Story of my life. tongue-out

Does anyone know where I can buy fork handles and some pumps?

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> 週三 七月 17 - 15:25

Four candles?

ca Alex Seymour
經理
註冊於2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng holt >> 週四 七月 18 - 12:18

Sump pumps?