Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Default Formation (9)

eng holt >> thursday july 26 - 11:26, Edited thursday july 26 - 15:39

In the Matches column, a "default formation" option can be created.You will have to enter the formation,and a list of players for every position ,as it will be used when a lineup isn't set ,or if a player is injured.

On clicking the option,you are redirected to a page that looks similar to the Decide Line-Up,the only difference is that you can set up two or more players in priority wise,so that if the first one is injured,the second player is used.The only condition is that one player cannot be asigned to two positions simulaneously.

This is just the basic framework,but you can set up 3 different formation,on basis on your Avg.Star Value in regards to your opponent's.

(Better,Almost similar,Worse)

If possible,the formation can be changed in regard to the scoreline.

I am sure that it ill be a boon to all.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
hr Eddie >> thursday july 26 - 15:39

Suggested many times in different forms of implementation.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
eng holt >> thursday july 26 - 15:41

Link Pls.

Plus,it doesn't mean that it is wrong.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> thursday july 26 - 18:56, Edited thursday july 26 - 18:56
https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/forum/home-en?search_content=default%20line-up&topic=65403

https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/forum/home-en?search_content=default%20line-up&topic=47074
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
hr Eddie >> thursday july 26 - 21:41

I never said it's wrong. I'm just pointing out that if it was meant to be implemented, it would've been already.

hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
hr v >> friday july 27 - 10:25

This would just reward inactive managers. This game goal is for you to be as active as you can. If you have default formation there is much less reason for you to be active here. You can just login from time to time to set default lineups for all games you can. Where is any joy in that? You could also be a robot to do that. This is why I am against this suggestion.

We could use additional options for lineup but not for the purpose you suggest.

hr v
Registered2013-02-04
eng Dragontao >> saturday july 28 - 12:36

I agree with the fact it could benefit inactive managers, but there are option to overcome that.

A limit set for the number of consecutive games it can be used or a set number of times a season it can be used.

Possibly with an increasing credit cost for the use of the default formation, so first day, 1 credit, second day 2 etc

That way it would be a benefit to those who may, for unforeseen circumstances, be unable to log in and it wouldn't reward those who use it continually through laziness.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> sunday july 29 - 16:59

Both the afor mentoined topics ended prematurely,and they only touched upon what I described.

The first one just died out,and the second one had cries of"players will be selected randomly" and "inactive managers".

Here,you set a prority list for each position,so that even if one was injured,you have a sensible chage made immediately.

Dragantao's idea could also be implemented,but personally,I think that the "inactive" scare is exaggerated.No manager plays the game just for the matches,as they also train players,use the forum,scout players etc.

Oh,and it only applies for League matches.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rockingsoccer.com?q=

And btw,people spend too much time on it anyways.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng holt >> monday august 6 - 15:36, Edited thursday august 9 - 14:20

I shall not let this die.

I don't understand why this was locked up without any explanation.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18