论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 现实足球比赛

Cristiano Ronaldo (6)

cn cr7 >> 星期五 十月 21 - 12:53

will it be the end of his career in Manchester United?

cn cr7
小有名气
注册于2019-08-05
cn Brighton FC
il Numpty >> 星期五 十月 21 - 13:33, 已编辑 星期五 十月 21 - 13:37

Probably, but will there be any takers?

He's got 3 problems that make it a bit difficult to find a suitable club:

• His wage demands
  • His ego and attitude problem 
  • His declining talent due to his age 

He's still a top class player but if he wants to carry on playing then he needs to come to terms with his own demons. Regardless of costs and ability any manager that takes him on runs the risk of him being a disruptive influence.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> 星期五 十月 21 - 14:47
His ego and attitude problem» this man has he been this way all through his careers or his ageing as a bad influence.
I never cheer for him or messi. Maybe because i don't support their teams, but i never miss buying their regen on fm.
pii
小有名气
注册于2019-09-02
pii >> 星期五 十月 21 - 14:56
Look thiago silva 38y, his a super human, always happy when his rested, he knew his game time will need a proper managing.
Cr7 deserve to be in rockingsoccer botteam/bot NT to burn down that fitness.
pii
小有名气
注册于2019-09-02
il Numpty >> 星期五 十月 21 - 16:12, 已编辑 星期五 十月 21 - 16:28

Yes, he's always had that problem. 

But it seems, to me at least, that his ego has continued to grow while his attributes have declined.

Managing a world class player - with a massive ego - who deserves to play every match is less of a problem than managing an ageing player with an ego that is now much bigger than his declining abilities.

There's now a signifcant mismatch between his ego and his talent. That's what he really needs to come to terms with.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pt Thomas Mcgriffith >> 星期一 十月 24 - 08:08

It's hard to ear the ego... He need a team that it has a regular results. I think that he will change the team next transfer period

pt Thomas Mcgriffith
小有名气
注册于2014-08-12
pt Sport Club Loure's