论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 现实足球比赛

European Championship (165)

ua Kalle >> 星期一 六月 14 - 14:38

@Kupus what are you refering about? I've seen the entire match of Netherlands-Ukraine and didn't see any doubtfull decision of the ref.. 

It was a fair game without much fouls and only 1 card.

ua Kalle
小有名气
注册于2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> 星期一 六月 14 - 14:40, 已编辑 星期一 六月 14 - 14:49

Yeah, brilliant goal! The Scots are being outplayed. Lucky to be losing 0-2! 

This was obviously a combination of Schick being trained with Longshots and Marshall having low Tactics and Roaming!

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期一 六月 14 - 17:45

You've got to admire the Scottish commitment to never making it past the group stages of any major tournament, taking into account the format makes it pretty difficult to be eliminated.

* Cue Narrator's voice: Scotland came back well from opening day defeat to hammer England 4-1 *

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期一 六月 14 - 18:20

The main difference between England and Scotland at major championships is not really that great. 

England manage to produce mediocre performances usually with decent players whereas Scotland manage to produce poor performances with mediocre players and well supported with some bizarre goalkeeping.  

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期一 六月 14 - 18:45, 已编辑 星期一 六月 14 - 18:51

That's some zany bantz there Numpty!

But moving on, I wouldn't be all that surprised to see Scotland getting a point from the game against England

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期一 六月 14 - 19:06

Scotland's one claim to fame - which I remember - is going home as the only undefeated team from the '74 world cup. This was the era of Cruyff and total football. And, of course, in the end the Germans won!

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> 星期一 六月 14 - 22:15

New Zealand did it best though 

ee Taavi
社区管理员
注册于2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> 星期二 六月 15 - 03:57

@Taavi North Korea did the same while beating Brazil along the way.

Context: https://youtu.be/z1Nx_SSWCtl

eng holt
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> 星期二 六月 15 - 08:07

Finding it difficult to muster any enthusiasm for the tournament. Thoroughly underwhelmed by most of what I've seen so far.

Watched the England game, a bit of the Scotland game, some of Spain vs Sweden. The only game it seems might have been worth watching, Netherlands vs Ukraine, I missed.

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> 星期二 六月 15 - 08:14

I think spreading it across the whole continent was probably a mistake. 

There's no sense of it being a proper tournament or of identity and all the teams coming together in one place. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> 星期二 六月 15 - 08:31

I don't feel that that makes any difference. Everything else is the same as a normal Euro Champs (except reduced crowds at games). Certainly makes little difference to me!

It'll be classic attack v defence against Scotland; I think England will find it hard to score and there might be 1 goal at most. But I wouldn't trust my predictions  ;-)

eng ipfreely
小有名气
注册于2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
nl Aad Mansveld >> 星期三 六月 16 - 07:22

@kupuswhat referal decisions at Netherlands -ukraine ? 

I must admit that france-germany was the best game so far

With a superior france defense against an attacking germany

Afterseen all teams play,  ! France 2 Belgium 3 Italy 4 Portugal  is my prediction now . Holland, too weak in defence i am afraid 

nl Aad Mansveld
小有名气
注册于2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
eng Stephen >> 星期五 六月 18 - 20:51

I refer you to my earlier post.

Mind, that's best part of two hours of my life I'm never getting back. And I watched most of Sweden v Slovakia too. The football gods clearly hate me

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期五 六月 18 - 20:54, 已编辑 星期五 六月 18 - 20:54

I only wasted an hour.

Watched the first half and the second half was so exciting I fell asleep!  

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> 星期五 六月 18 - 21:05

Fell asleep but here as soon as full time whistle goes? Hmmm, I smell something or the ref blew the whistle directly into your ear!

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach