论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 现实足球比赛

Random Chat (244)

eng Dragontao >> 星期一 三月 23 - 06:46
Sorry Jax, I should have known you spell it colour, especially from Canadian band's lyrics. As for the aluminium thing, when you've grown up knowing it as aluminium, aluminum sounds strange to us.

Though to be honest, I've watched so many tv shows from the U.S (and Canada) that I sometimes think of a pavement as a sidewalk. :-)
eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ca Alex Seymour >> 星期一 三月 23 - 17:45
@Dragontao I have started referring to dustbins as the garbage now. Still confuse Canadians when I tell them to put something in the boot of the car or to look under the bonnet.
ca Alex Seymour
小有名气
注册于2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> 星期一 三月 23 - 18:07
@Opelis To be honest, going down that road is going to do nothing but potentially upset people. I am fairly up to date on what's been going on but I hardly think my opinion counts for anything.

It's the same way that if somebody came in here and started talking about religion. They both can cause a lot of problems between cultures.

My intention for this chat was to have a little light hearted fun and learn a few things. However, if this is something people want to discuss than make your voice heard. I'll not judge you for your stance.

@Dragontao what do you refer to pavement as? A sidewalk is a sidewalk but others may just call it pavement as well. Pavement can be a roadway, sidewalk or a smooth hard surface in that bears travel.

It's just more generalized.
ca Jax
小有名气
注册于2014-05-30
ca Jax >> 星期一 三月 23 - 18:10
@Alex I have no idea what you are talking about haha. It's definitely the "Garbage" over here.
ca Jax
小有名气
注册于2014-05-30
eng holt >> 星期三 三月 25 - 05:15
same...
eng holt
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-18
nz Luke Broadcast >> 星期五 三月 27 - 20:10
Estonian Futsal Champions 2015!!!!
nz Luke Broadcast
尚未出师
注册于2013-09-18
nz Luke Broadcast >> 星期一 三月 30 - 15:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWIcZZvHuY4
nz Luke Broadcast
尚未出师
注册于2013-09-18
za Mister Buckley >> 星期一 三月 30 - 16:37
Garbage or trash... Aluminium and aluminum... Really guys well randomly who smokes weed? Just curious... Me being from south africa and all I'm big on it thou its not legal it sucks considering the medicinal usage and all. So this random chat thing just gave me a good laugh thanks gents
za Mister Buckley
尚未出师
注册于2013-06-11
hr Eddie >> 星期一 三月 30 - 20:10
Nice goal, Torres. Congrats!
hr Eddie
尚未出师
注册于2014-05-03
ca Jax >> 星期一 三月 30 - 20:46
@Torres Good Stuff. Watching that, it looks like what we simply call "Indoor Soccer" but with a smaller ball. Is it pretty much the same thing?

@Buckley I still partake on a semi-frequent basis. It's obviously popular here in Canada for the 15-25 year olds but a fair amount of 25-55 year old also still smoke the occasional joint.

In my mind, it's no different than having a few alcoholic beverages. They are both drugs. It just so happens that one is illegal and one isn't. In most of Canada, the distribution and sale of Alcohol is controlled by commission.

I'd be interested to hear from an American who knows about the laws of Colorado since it became legal there.
ca Jax
小有名气
注册于2014-05-30
ro Funky Grandma >> 星期二 三月 31 - 02:43
Good stuff, Torres! Congratulations!
ro Funky Grandma
小有名气
注册于2013-03-28
za Mister Buckley >> 星期二 三月 31 - 05:15
True but colorado is hectic cause its a cash only business, I would be curious thou about the edibles I read a article about a few people who Over Dosed on some edibles with extremely high THC levels
za Mister Buckley
尚未出师
注册于2013-06-11
lv dexterito >> 星期天 四月 5 - 21:27
Torres,eeee...second penalty was for...?cong for silver
lv dexterito
尚未出师
注册于2014-07-13
ca Jax >> 星期天 四月 5 - 21:47
@Buckley sounds like you already know a bit about it. I've had some good experiences with Brownies and such but I tend to think they are a waste of money.

It's one of those things that you should at least try once. I can't speak about overdosing other than it takes an extreme amount of THC. They probably just ate like a stupid amount of it.
ca Jax
小有名气
注册于2014-05-30