论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 现实足球比赛

Eurovision (56)

nz Luke Broadcast >> 星期六 五月 23 - 20:50
ok jax, if you have played instruments maybe u recognise this xylophone. i think neutral cannot get that...

watch out Hungary, Sweden, Russia, Norway and Australia. they are considered as main favourites. Estonia was shaky in the final, they were much better in semi-final :(
nz Luke Broadcast
尚未出师
注册于2013-09-18
ca Jax >> 星期六 五月 23 - 20:59
@Of Course. I'm just being overly critical. So it's based on the performance as much as the song itself?

@Namejs It wasn't really my thing but I can respect the pipes she has. The song itself was not particularly special.

I'm watching older performances of these songs so I can't really judge their performances, just the song quality. I will take a look at those after the TFC (Toronto FC) game.
ca Jax
小有名气
注册于2014-05-30
it Echo >> 星期六 五月 23 - 21:06
I saw 6-7 performances, the best for me was the German girl by far, very good and "scratchy" voice and nice song with a good rythmn.
I liked the Georgia song too.
Anyway, almost all the songs are not that bad.
But everybody sing in English? Only the Spanish girl sang in her language (considering the ones I saw).
it Echo
小有名气
注册于2013-05-23
nz Luke Broadcast >> 星期六 五月 23 - 21:08
ok, saw Russia again. no chance that she won't win...
nz Luke Broadcast
尚未出师
注册于2013-09-18
pt Marco Carvalho >> 星期六 五月 23 - 23:29
Portugal, as usual, didnt even made it to the final... lol
pt Marco Carvalho
社区管理员
注册于2013-05-07
pt Sporting Clube Portugal
se Pontus >> 星期天 五月 24 - 11:12
GO SWEDEN!!!!
se Pontus
尚未出师
注册于2013-07-25
de long >> 星期天 五月 24 - 15:55
Germany 0 points last place wuhuu lol
de long
社区管理员
注册于2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
ee Balthazor >> 星期二 五月 10 - 18:01
Time to dig it up again...one hour to start of first semifinal.
ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Orauw >> 星期天 五月 15 - 06:59
EuroVision 2016, Ukrain has won :/ She was the worst.
nl Orauw
小有名气
注册于2015-12-06
eng chukanovich >> 星期天 五月 15 - 08:17
I personally liked our song "If love was a crime" very much. We should have been in top 3.
eng chukanovich
小有名气
注册于2013-07-22
ee Balthazor >> 星期天 五月 15 - 08:37, 已编辑 星期天 五月 15 - 09:22
This year was a parade of many average songs. I watched both semis too and couldn't draw clear line, which songs should be my 10 finalists. Most of songs didn't disturb, but they didn't attract enough to vote this year. Previous years had bigger polarization.

edit: and fresh news say that finally we got absolute last place. Well, our song was quite weak (chosen because of same author as previous year), but not so bad to stay behind of Finland and Moldova.
ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Orauw >> 星期天 五月 15 - 17:00
@chukanovich That song was song was number 3 on my list, I made a top 26. Don't know why they didn't make it that high.
nl Orauw
小有名气
注册于2015-12-06
ee onuelver >> 星期四 五月 11 - 21:58
Dafuuq...Estonia again out of final?
ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Dragontao >> 星期四 五月 11 - 22:07
Well I don't think the British entry was even written by a Brit. Perhaps it's the only way they figure anyone else in Europe is going to vote for us now lol.

It really is mostly utter dross.

I only switch over to it for the scoring and Graham Norton's none too serious commentary on the political bias. You know where half the votes are going before they've been announced.
eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Balthazor >> 星期五 五月 12 - 03:49
Honestly saying, this year is probably worst ever by songs' selection. It was stupid idea to imitate symbol of crap named Modern Talking and failing out was deserved. Well, other songs were not much better and I didn't find any songs from semi-2 to deserve my vote.
ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn