论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 建议

已锁定 Search and enroll the female coaches of Rocking Soccer game (17)

eng Proper Top Gaffer >> 星期天 三月 17 - 14:41

There is literally no reason why there would be a separate League for female Managers or for Managers of a specific anything.

A separate Game World with Female in-game/soccer players would likely be too unpopular, unfortunately.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
小有名气
注册于2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
nl Losing >> 星期天 三月 17 - 15:51

I either use LGBT+ or LGBTQIAP if I wanna use the full abbreviation. The + implies the second half. The non-binary genders fall under the T.

I agree there is no use to have separate leagues for female or LGBT+ players of this game, the former one being the topic here. But if that was all you wanted to say you wouldn't have started talking about identity politics. You didn't talk about the leagues in your first comment, just 'what? women? what's next, other groups that aren't me?' and then complain about how fragile those others are.

This isn't a safe space just for you and your ideas, davo. I can voice my opinion about your opinion here. Disagreeing is not fragility and I can be completely calm while doing so. You obviously wanted to say more with that first comment, and that is complain about certain groups that weren't part of the discussion before. I didn't say you were oppressing people. Just that there was no need to randomly complain about LGBT+ people.

nl Losing
小有名气
注册于2017-05-06