论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 各类赛事

European Championship - Estonia (37)

de Iso >> 星期一 五月 10 - 14:04

Well, all the tough luck I had in the past turned to real luck for Germany today! Finally the first title :)

de Iso
小有名气
注册于2013-05-30
de VfB Leipzig
nl Aad Mansveld >> 星期一 五月 10 - 15:10

Congrats to ISO. And indeed in the  end the GErmans win. His Attacking midfielder didi the job.  Well second of the World and second of Europe it could be worse ofcourse but maybe its the Dutch deasese i brought to England now ( we are used to second places in The Netherlands , 1974,1978 and 2010 world cup) Its time to renovate the English team now and say goodbye to some oldies and welcome some youngsters. We will be ready for qualifying for next World Cup.  

nl Aad Mansveld
小有名气
注册于2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee onuelver >> 星期二 五月 11 - 11:36

So Estonia had potential for third place as we lost only to two finalists :D we don't have any bright superstars and Edwin Savi is relatively old already and making mistakes. Last seasons we didn't qualify anywhere. From our 13-14 managers maybe 8-9 really can grow NT players and others like me can just have lucky pulls to sell somewhere top club. So reaching to top 8 is success for us. 

ee onuelver
小有名气
注册于2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Aad Mansveld >> 星期二 五月 11 - 17:38

He do not insult my Left Back Savi :smirk:

nl Aad Mansveld
小有名气
注册于2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee Balthazor >> 星期三 五月 12 - 18:00

Just curious: do we have real elections (between 2 or more candidates) somewhere? It was previous summer when I had last time chance to vote (in Austria) and long pause before that too. Currently I have access to 9 countries votings, 7 of them have 1 and 2 of them 0 candidates. 

I paused my NT career until distant learning is not threatening anymore(as I am teacher)- previous year I missed already some NT lineups because had no hoped time for logging in.

ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> 星期三 五月 12 - 18:40

Argentina and Portugal

ee Taavi
社区管理员
注册于2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Aad Mansveld >> 星期四 五月 13 - 18:49

Netherlands